Clones Vs. Storm Troopers who wins?

Clones Vs. Stormtroopers who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Stormtroopers

• Clones
    • Stormtroopers
    • Sandtroopers
    • Ewoks

So after watching ROTJ with my son this afternoon, I couldn't help but think how

'wuss' like the TK's on Endor seem to be when

compared to how viscous the Clones were in ROTS.

Now I know, I know this was just Lucas way of dumbing down the Imperial forces in order to have the cute little fur ball defeat the empire.

but I can't help but think, had the Ewoks run into Commander Cody or the 501st that took down the Jedi temple that

instead of that annoying dance at the end of the film Clones would be eating Ewok stew.

anyway

Who do you guys think would win if you were to evenly match up a Garrison of Clones vs a Garrison of Stormtroopers??

Oh please this is just a fun thread no over zealous hate post please.

**** GOOD QUESTION! You should make a poll! can you do that here?

hmmmm.... well clones were supposed to be superior born to be cloned fighters and stormtroopers were supposed to be clones mixed with non-cloned recruits......

Stormtroopers VS Clonetroopers - My vote goes to the clones

NOW

Sandtroopers VS Clonetroopers - Clones have Commander Cody, we have Davin Felth. My vote goes to SANDTROOPERS. We would BBQ them like Lukes Uncle and Aunt. Who wants some white meat? :D

Clones have Commander Cody, we have Davin Felth.

Just remember, that according to the story in "Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina", Davin Felth actually shoots his officer in the back, and turns rebel.... ;)

Other than that, sandies for the win!

Clones... From what I understand in Star wars battle front 2 the clones where changed over time. The 501st were the only group of clones not altered. Also from other reads *comics* It was said the Empire started to let normal people join the legion as stormtroopers ect.. SO this would explain why ewokes took out troopers in ROTJ <_<

Clones... From what I understand in Star wars battle front 2 the clones where changed over time & the 501st was the only group of clones not altered. Also from other reads It was said the Empire started to let normal people join the legion as stormtroopers ect.. SO this would explain why ewokes took out troopers in ROTJ <_<

I agree, Clones are bred from day 1 to fight so have the advantage...

I voted for Sandtrooper, though I am also a fan of clones – but it is an Apple-to-Oranges debate. Clones – in Episode 2 – were attacking mindless droids that had been in a tense battle with a large number of Jedi, therefore... the droids were softened up a bit. And in Episode 3, Clones versus Jedi, it was a quantitative victory.

As for TDs...

However, based on the assault on the Millennium Falcon in docking Bay 94, the Sandtroopers, though unsuccessful, were tenacious and brave, almost to a fault.

People think randomly when analyzing Han Solo's tactics to repel the attack. But, if you note in the first few shots he fired, he shot above the Commander's head, blowing the arch at their point of entry, and the debris took out the commander (and big gunner). Then Solo took out some troops with a few well placed shots... but he was retreating AND defensive.

Plus, who called in the two available star destroyers in that were within seconds of apprehending the Millennium Falcon? Pretty effective fire support called in after the escape.

But that battle, if watched a few times, is a display of courage on both parts... theoretically.

Moving along...

TDs and Clones are tough... but we have yet to see a Clone or a TD battle the ferocious Ewoks. :P

my vote for Sandtroopers, of course...

(****, this is a Sandtrooper forum, right? every deployed trooper voted for something else will be undeployed!) :P

TK´s spend more time keeping their armor clean than fighting...

Clones are trained, skilled and so on but hey THIS IS A SANDTROOPER FORUM...

and Ewoks... don´t let me even start... forestal womp rats!

:lol:

Okay okay here it comes.

Maybe people don´t know, but the day before the capture of princess Leia.

There was a big celebrate around the galaxy for the imperial, because they have there 20 years since they create the empire.

Here you the true lines, taken from the black box.

Here you go :pint1::D :

# 3 How long did you have these droids.

# 5 says: Hey Captain can´t we drop it, just this time.

I have a night mare hangover... and honestly... we don´t wanna do the paper work.. now do we.

# 3.. well i see what you mean buddy, but still...

Second sergeant aka # 2 says: yeah i´m in, to **** whit them... lets get a few drinks in the cantina.

# 1.. count me in 4 sure bosses.

# 4... out of focus, because of the headache...

Posted Image

Here you see some proof of what i´m talking about:

A shot, where they can´t remember the way to the cantina :lol: .

Posted Image

Here is a shot, where you see a the captain don´t even wanna clean he´s armor him self.

He have a local dude, cleaning he´s armor down whit a toothbrush.

And the sergeant have drop he´s pants :blink: .

Posted Image

Later in the day, they have people caring there weapons too :lol: .

Posted Image

All out the the right, you see a officer still wearing he´s party hat...

Posted Image

Trooper getting sick.

Posted Image

Sorry have to do it...

But i´m sure the TD was the most hard core ones, they just have a drink too much in ANH that day B) .

Well, I think the TD's are the coolest but in my mind there is no doubt that the Clones would kick their ***. Clones take out Jedi knights and masters with no trouble, Tk's and TD's gets their *** handed to them by a low life smugler and a young boy in love with his sister and a few small hairballs using rocks :blink:

How many TK's are gunned down on the death star by Luke and Han and in the hangar Han takes out a few with his litle handgun batleing mutilple TD's with all from E11's, DLT-19 to T-21s and the only thing the TD's hit is the falken not doing any damage. I'm sorry I love the TD not just the history behind, but also their Armor, equipment and weapons. But a fight between a garison of Clones and a garison of TK/TD's can only go one way in my mind.

Clone Victory

Ok I'm ready for your response. Blindfolded and a cigaret :td:

Nope.........I say Sandtroopers rule. Last time I played Battlefront two I was sent to Cloner HQ to stomp a mudhole and that's just what I did. Plus everybody knows the clones only use powdered soap in the showers.......takes longer to pick up! :blink:

Hey Rolph! Got a new pick up line for the chicks in the cantina.................."Is that your head or did your neck throw up?" :lol:

Almost got my TD done, very happy right now. Peace!

Oh and only kidding about the soap......I'm pretty sure clones do bubblebath exclusively. :)