Non Cannon Accessories

Lets see pics of your non cannon accessories! This would make a great thread to post them all in one place. Even if you posted it elsewhere, lets make this a good one stop shop. :D

I think this is why I love sandtroopers so much... even staying cannon you can personalize your armor to your style.

And when you want to go GI-Joe you can add all the goofy accessories.

I myself am woking on a thigh holster and pistol. Pic soon.

Lets see what you got!

This are my accesories inspired by the shortfilm I.M.P.S.

I think those guys are from one of the califronia garrisons, but a year or so ago I tried to reach them with no luck. Anyway, here is what I have...

Posted Image

and these are me and my buddies...

Posted Image

Saludos...

nice! where are you guys getting the gaitors from?

Heres my thigh holster and pistol. Ill have pics with it on, on the 18th.

"space gun" on ebay 99 cents that I sprayed flat black

Posted Image

Thigh holster from ebay 8 bucks, fits my Sig 9mm great as well :D

Posted Image

Here you go!

Posted Image

I actualy that lazer gun as well, but I've added a small front handle on the slanted foreward part of it. I think I'm going to go remove that handle right now. :lol:

What brand is the holster you use?

EDIT - Also, Productions, I LOVE that rifle!

I have to admit those are pretty cool.

Do you have any pictures of the space gun before it was sprayed? I Think I might try to get two for my mate so he looks a bit arc trooper.

here is some pictures of my Gaiters, I bought them from here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I put the buccles on the outside instead because it looks rather cool.

Luke :D

I actualy that lazer gun as well, but I've added a small front handle on the slanted foreward part of it. I think I'm going to go remove that handle right now. :lol:

What brand is the holster you use?

I Just typed in drop leg holster on ebay, heres the link to one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-ARMY-TACTICAL-DR...A1%7C240%3A1318

He also has them in a digital desert camo pattern as well which might be cool. B)

Ya I was wanting to do one of these when I found these photos on a fan site . At the time the guy that took the picks called them HK's These photos are from Universal City Walk

Star Wars & TROOPS Screening

June 22nd, 2004 . Here is a link to the site where I got the photos from. http://tk861.com/indexframed2.html

So you can look at the rest of them there . I think I would have gone and done this HK thing ,but I like wearing the back pack better. I think it looks better :) just my opinion ;)

post-2100-1231710844_thumb.jpg

post-2100-1231710867_thumb.jpg

They are cool. I need to get some!!! :lol:

Do you have any pictures of the space gun before it was sprayed? I Think I might try to get two for my mate so he looks a bit arc trooper.

here is some pictures of my Gaiters, I bought them from here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I put the buccles on the outside instead because it looks rather cool.

Luke :D

Here's my Daughter and I at my Nephews birthday party. I’m sporting the drop leg holster. What do you guys think?

Posted Image

Thats sooo cool! I need one :D

Here are my latest add-ons!

An I.M.P.S style pouch:

Posted Image

A set of scrap made binders (I used left over pipe from my mortar tube, leather from my belt, some velcro, a screw and some beer pipe):

Posted Image

I.M.P.S style jolly roger pin badge:

Posted Image

I am also currently working on a sword, based on the one in the I.M.P.S trailer. Build diary here.

Luke :)

This are my accesories inspired by the shortfilm I.M.P.S.

I think those guys are from one of the califronia garrisons, but a year or so ago I tried to reach them with no luck. Anyway, here is what I have...

Posted Image

and these are me and my buddies...

Posted Image

Saludos...

I just trooped with this guy named Dave, he had all kinds of Punk Rock stuff going on, it looked awesome. His pauldron was short and had a piece of a catcher's or Goalie's leg armor on it, there were little skull and crossbones on his pouches, his Officer's cap had crossed swords over oak clusters or something bad ***, and he had the gaiters too. Really looked cool. I think he was in a fan film or something. Nice guy.

I just trooped with this guy named Dave, he had all kinds of Punk Rock stuff going on, it looked awesome. His pauldron was short and had a piece of a catcher's or Goalie's leg armor on it, there were little skull and crossbones on his pouches, his Officer's cap had crossed swords over oak clusters or something bad ***, and he had the gaiters too. Really looked cool. I think he was in a fan film or something. Nice guy.

Have you got any pictures of Dave?? His armour mods sound ace.

Here is my latest non-cannon accessory :D :

Posted Image

Its a sword based on the sword seen in the I.M.P.S trailer. Its not brilliant, but its not too bad for a moded toy sword B) .

What does everyone think?

Oh.... and I also have just sprayed a pair of Darth Maul Macrobinoculars like the ones in the I.M.P.S trailer. Will post picture soon.