*done* 5204 Requesting deployment *done*

Excellent work! I was just about to comment on the same pics over on MySpace.

Thanks. My wife (who hates StarWars) gave me 30 mintues (includes dressing) of undivided attention to take the pictures. I went out with the camera and tried to spy how I wanted them done. I know your picts were shot upward, so I tried to get her to match them, as much as possible. She actually fixed my helmet when it was crooked. I took the entire 30 mintues.

I submitted to our 501st approval guy. I don't know the official titles. Is that going to hold me up, he usually takes a couple days to get back to me.

So am I good for deployment?

-Ap armor w/ FX biceps, shoulders, forearms, cloth straps on shoulders

-helmet has hand painted details with no stripes, stomper's hovis w/ speakers, green flat welding shield for lenses

-correct ab details, knee plate

-mp40 pouches

-fieldpack from Slavefive

-Hyperfirm MG34 with t-track wired in correct sequence to the barrel, thumb greeblie, metal box

I plan on getting a set of the Sci-fire mag pouches when they become available.

Haven't heard back from my 501st guy in Sacramento yet on TD status. Can't see why I wouldn't get it.

Got my 501st Td designation tonight. I should be good to go for deployment.

The guy who does our approvals said I might have some trouble with the canvas pouches, they should be leather. I'm on the list for the Sci-fire pouches. Is he correct? Were there canvas pouches in the movie?

Hi craig :lol: ,as far as i know,it is canvas pouch for the shoulder on several sandys,3 pouch+1 small like yours,you're on the right track acctually,look at davin felth in the dune search scene and the captain in the move along scene

the ones that are leather is like the one you've ordered,also french matt pouch,and a small pouches like rolf's,and thats it