HyperFirm MG-15 Heavy Blaster ...nuff said

Like i post on page 1, put me on the list ;) .

One question then:

Do you have a time line, for when you will take orders of the monster.

Cheers :) .

We will have a better idea after this weekend...still trying to see the best way to have teh scopes attached while retaining the original look...

Once we get that out if the way the price will become more clear...

Looks as though we have at least 10 thus far...

Lewis :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice gun! Pretty good with details too, maybe the end of the cushman ;)

May I suggest to use no metal effects on the stock and grip as theese were made of bakelite which

usually apears in black/brownish colour tones and are not metallic.

Just an info for those die hards

Nah - it's mostly about price too, for the same reason that some will continue to build their own. Cushman is never meant to compete in the same space - both sides have agreed on this point.

Also, shy of owning a real one this looks to be the most accurate replica that is readily able to be purchased.

Nah - it's mostly about price too, for the same reason that some will continue to build their own. Cushman is never meant to compete in the same space - both sides have agreed on this point.

Ya I would rather avoid that entire scene like the plague...nothing good has ever come from any type of comparison on any level...

We'll be done with the scopes shortly. We have to find the best way to mount them to the MG-15. The problem is accuracy vs. functional. Rubber is forgiving for certain things but not for others. The long scope, the No. 32, is a problem to mount. It only has a very thin hole and post that holds it in place. How do you make that sturdy? I could cast these in resin but that's not what we do. Resin would just break as well. I think we will end up making a metal bracket to hold the rubber scope. I'll show you more when Lewis, Art and I get into the conversation of the scopes more.

Roger that.

I can´t wait to see the scopes, and the monster all done.

I guess the big one, in the start of the weapon in no problem to add.

But i have also been thinking, of the long slim scope on the barrel.

I guess if we just glue it on, it can come off when it gets transported for shipping/trooping etc.

Would it be bad, if we add a screw in the detail coming up where we add the scope.

Then just screw it on, whit the screw inside the scope (like a real thing).

I think i will glue some plastic glass, in my scopes.

I have done that too, on my HF E-11.

And it looks like glass, from distance.

Cheers :) .

Rolf.

Me too. This is a gun that I've wanted for a long time. I know Slavefive has been waiting for this one also. We never made it because Marcelo 1389 was going to make it in rubber but recently, he told us that he wasn't going to anymore. He offered the gun for us to mold and away we go.

Tomorrow, we should have some pictures of the scopes and a prototype metal riser. This is for the long scope. We've also found some eye cups that are silicone that will work nicely for this blaster. They look very similar to the reference photos that we've gotten.

Can´t wait, to see the little sweet monster asap :) .

definatly! it´s almost like a second christmas... :lol:

really guys, i waited for sooo long for a hyperfirm MG-15! thanks for making a wish come true!

This is surely a thing of beauty and I can't wait to see it :)

Rolf, Rocko, Fletcher

All we have to do now is set up an 'imitation arms' smuggling syndicate to Europe

and we can get our grubby little hands on this master piece...MMMWAHH-HAHH-HAHH! B)

Posted Image

:D