Did someboday found the filter for the pack?

Vaj

Well.....its best if you do it on your own with some sort of tubing(forgive me i dont know the name,but it is there somewhere on the older thread)....the filter is less accurate IMO

Here you can see the most accurate one :P..........no its not mine

Posted Image

(property of RocKo. RocKo ltd. all rights reserved :peace: )

The filters shown in the links are all airfilters..and none look like the one used on screen, which have rounded tubes and are tapered or cut off diagonally at the end.

I tried air filters too, but none matched. <_<

The thought even crossed my mind that it are bamboo sticks glued to a round surface.. :huh:

they are very similar in my opinion and look way more accuarte then hoses on a tube. The top and bottom needs to be taken off and they can be cutted. I did not say this are the ones they used in the movie ;) I only asked if someone have found the correct ones and gave a direction! Hoses on a tube is not a solution to me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's only been primed at this stage but here is the filter I made recently.

Posted Image

Finding a straight-walled plastic canister of the approximate diameter was the hardest part. The tubing is 10mm PVC pipe glued on and then I bevelled the ends with my dremel and a sanding drum.

That looks great... What did you use for the actual canister?

That looks great... What did you use for the actual canister?

Thanks! It was just a straight-sided canister that I found in work - about 3.75 in diameter and about 8 inches tall with a screw top lid. We used to use them for soaking machine parts in alcohol to sterilise them. I'm sure I could find them in our lab supply catalogue - if I do I'll post a link here.

i must say so too dutchy,heres another from Rocko(may i borrow the pic roger? :lol: ) from the SWPropaganda forum

Posted Image

i say yes it is very similar though we havent know what they really use for the movie...........yet,but what im certain is this: it is old type and cheap crap :lol: :lol:

Hi All-

I had a look in the lab supply catalogue and the canister I used is discontinued - but there is a version available that has basically the same dimensions. It's called a 1 litre shoulderless LDPE container and is available from the Fisher lab supplies company.

Stock # FB59641

You'll have to trim about 2 inches off but the bevelled ends of the 10mm PVC will hide the cut end.

Thanks for all the comments!

chris

Very nice work recreating the air filter!

A while ago, someone posted this page from a maintenance manual:

Posted Image

However, in figure 2, when comparing the size of the filter to the hand, it makes me think this filter is too small.

Charlie

I guess,like the 'radio box',it is not well published/documented at the time,so we find a hard time searching on the internet.

I'm still searching numerous parts on a used stuff markets,stores,still had no luck :mellow: kabooom...kaboo...