*done* TD 4910 Requesting Deployment *done*

Gungrave

WOW! Love the weathering bro!! Congrats,and wait for me on the outpost,tell me which bunker,and I'll make sure I get the same designation :lol: oh I'll bring the horses with me YeeeeeHAAAAAAA!!!

........that cistern looks familiar :lol: :lol:

Congrats dude, nice one :)

I'm getting frustrated as mine is clear but cant get deployed as my details arnt on the main site yet, man I hate formalities.

Any way Il be there soon enough watching ya back my sandy brother B)

Congratulations Shukree! You are now officially an Officer in the MEPD. Welcome to the ranks!

Thank You very much Sir. Very very Proud to be deployed. Looking at all these guys here at the MEPD, I'm sure No 'Falcon' will escape us this time around!!

.....Hands are still shaking... Thank you again Sir.

WOW! Love the weathering bro!! Congrats,and wait for me on the outpost,tell me which bunker,and I\'ll make sure I get the same designation :lol: oh I\'ll bring the horses with me YeeeeeHAAAAAAA!!!

........that cistern looks familiar :lol: :lol:

Pappy, could not have done this without your help bro.

Oyeah, i'm requesting the vacant bunker next to the Mos Eisley strip club :lol: See you there...soon.

Congrats dude, nice one :)

I\'m getting frustrated as mine is clear but cant get deployed as my details arnt on the main site yet, man I hate formalities.

Any way Il be there soon enough watching ya back my sandy brother B)

Thank you Marcel. As far as I and I'm sure these guys here are concern.. you got deployed way before I did my friend.

... And you know I will always have your back Sir. ;)

Have to say this... Thank you to my wife for her full support (taking my night shifts to attend to the baby while i'm doing my pack and other upgrades), and to my baby boy... who I know will be very proud that his dad is now among the Finest in the Galaxy!!

Not forgetting to mention my Outpost's XO for his support.

BEST PRESENT EVERRRRR..... is this how it feels to win an Oscar?? :blink: hhmmm?? :huh::lol:

Thank you very much Ray :D

And as for you Erase..well, what can I say, I should thank you as well for pointing out the right direction to reach the MEPD.

Well, here I am and what an honour it is to finally be here. Thank you bro. See ya soon aii....

;)

Mmmmm the bunker next to Mos Eisley strip club, MAN that sounds like a tough job, Il take it if the bunker aint full, save me a space Il be down soon :D

Saved a place for you my friend... :lol:

:) Thank you very much Bountyone...very happy to be here.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...