Where to get radio faceplate?

Nemo

Hi all, I'm going strait for the sandtrooper and I am done with my E11 already in the making of my T21 and just bought the main boxes for my pack but I stil need the radio and the litle white tip for the tube, any one know where I can get this??

Sandies rule

Thx Billhag,

I will do that, I just figured out that I need to use at least 245 £ more before I can join the mepd. cause I bought a complete fx armor and mepd dont alow fx buckets, so I'll go for the sds batle spec. And then maybe later I'll go for their armor to.

But **** 999 £ thats a full month pay.

Thx Billhag,

I will do that, I just figured out that I need to use at least 245 £ more before I can join the mepd. cause I bought a complete fx armor and mepd dont alow fx buckets, so I'll go for the sds batle spec. And then maybe later I'll go for their armor to.

But **** 999 £ thats a full month pay.

Nemo

Please do a little bit of researching before you commit to buying an SDS, because there

are alternative and most if not all are considerably cheaper.

MR CE, RT-MOD, AP. TE2, T M which all worth considering and are in a price range to suit

most people.

MEPD and the FISD are a goldmine of information when you are just starting out

soak up the knowledge and then decide whats best for you.

:)

Yes they might be cheaper, but they are also ready to waer straight out of the box, and I aint that experianced working with plastic, so the deal that I can order and then put on realy talks to me, also because I dont have a lot of sparetime to work on trimming armor and bucket, I work 50-60 hours a week and also would like to have some time with my daughter and wife. Instead of standing in my garage. And all the other buckets that I have looked at needs a lot of work. That is why I'll go for the sds I might be paying double but I can start wearing it or start the weathering as soon as I get it.

Nemo is a new danish member, to our garrison.

I have pm contact whit him, so the sandy study have began ;) .

(i have e.g pm him our CO web site, there the most important info are on just one page)

Welcome to the best place in the world, as a sand trooper.

I´m sure, you will find what you need here.

Cheers :) .

Welcome onboard bro and to the best place for sandtroopers indeed B) !

I am sure the MEPD can give you the answers to your questions as it's offers you alot of info and cool people willing to help :duim: !!

Grtz RAY :td:

Welcome Nemo!!!

Another NG member has found his way to the wonderful world of the MEPD!! B)

The radio face plate from the MH/SB pack is made by crashmann, but I am wondering if he can find the time to pull parts these days. I know he is a busy man...

And maybe there is someone selling parts on Ebay as well..

Probably just do what Pappy1182 advised..give a holla' on the for sale/ for trade section!!

All the best and good luck with your completion of the pack :)

Thx everyone,

I realy apriciate all your help, my membership of 501st, NG and Mepd will have to wait a bit, because I after a lot of PM'ing with TD-252 have desided to cancel my order on the FX armor, and go for another model. I have narrowed it down to either TE2 or TM but I want to be sure what to get before plunging into it this time as i did with the fx. (don't belive all you read on the internet) a wise man once said :blink: So now I have desided o let my eyes deside and not just read about the armor maker who says he has the best :unsure:

Hopefully I will soon be able to join, I can't wait.

Nemo

You are more than welcome Nemo.

Rolf can be very convincing regarding choosing the right armor, I know because I got his tips and trics of the trade too B)

Good news on the TE2 or TM choice..those are IMHO the finest armors out there at the moment.

Hope to see you soon on the ranks :)

Thx everyone,

I realy apriciate all your help, my membership of 501st, NG and Mepd will have to wait a bit, because I after a lot of PM'ing with TD-252 have desided to cancel my order on the FX armor, and go for another model. I have narrowed it down to either TE2 or TM but I want to be sure what to get before plunging into it this time as i did with the fx. (don't belive all you read on the internet) a wise man once said :blink: So now I have desided o let my eyes deside and not just read about the armor maker who says he has the best :unsure:

Hopefully I will soon be able to join, I can't wait.

Nemo

Yeah welcome to the sand trooper "jungle" :lol: .

To know about all the parts/items, on the best looking dude in the hole SW saga aka the sand trooper.

You need to study many of many hours, and slowly get your doctor degree in it (and that can take years :D ).

Good reading upcoming sandy bro.

Cheers :) .

Yes they might be cheaper, but they are also ready to waer straight out of the box, and I aint that experianced working with plastic, so the deal that I can order and then put on realy talks to me, also because I dont have a lot of sparetime to work on trimming armor and bucket, I work 50-60 hours a week and also would like to have some time with my daughter and wife. Instead of standing in my garage. And all the other buckets that I have looked at needs a lot of work. That is why I'll go for the sds I might be paying double but I can start wearing it or start the weathering as soon as I get it.

They may say that they are ready to wear straight out of the box, but if you're going sandy, the SDS will need quite a bit of work and will be pretty uncomfortable. I have this armour and it is nice but very expensive and took a lot of modding to get it to fit somewhat comfortably - if I could do it over I would go for a cheaper suit that I could assemble to fit me.