A New Trooper is Born!

Guest VPier

Greetings Everyone,

As you know, I'm the Webmaster around these here parts and I do a fair bit of work contributing to the good of the Empire.

Anyway, I've been very busy finishing off a major project that has taken 9 months to complete.

I hereby present Trooper 5118 2.0 AKA Alexander which has completed cloning gestation on November 13, at 9:36am, Baby Alex was born (my partner Prue ID-9017 and I would have told ya sooner, but we were really debating on what to name him).

For those who love stats, he was 3760grams (8 1/2 pounds), 51cm long (21 inches) and 37cm head (14.5 inches).

Boy he LOVES TO SLEEP :D (Which is a good thing, it means we can get some sleep too)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Thanks guys, now if we can just lower the membership age to 18 hours instead of 18 years we'll be all set :D

Although we'll have to put them all in armored prams with blasters mounted on the sides.

Well done trooper, he´s a beauty :) .

I´m sure, he will give you many good moments through your life together.

I´m waiting, for my first one here too.

I will meet him, or her in 5 month.

Cheers :D .

Thanks Everyone, we appreciate your kind words :D

Haha, thanks Short Trooper, but we're not married yet :D

Haha Gungrave, sleepless nights, yeah, that's already happening :D

TD2802, Thanks, it's my second time around, I have a 4 (she'll be 5 in Dec) daughter, so I'm a wee bit more prepared for the little trooper this time around, thank god for experience :D

Haha, as I mentioned before, this would be a second conversion to daddy status as I already have a (nearly) 5 year old girl.

But at least this one is boy, so I now have one of each, that seems so hard to do these days. People seem to either get 2 Boys or 2 Girls.

Haha, as I mentioned before, this would be a second conversion to daddy status as I already have a (nearly) 5 year old girl.

But at least this one is boy, so I now have one of each, that seems so hard to do these days. People seem to either get 2 Boys or 2 Girls.

Yeah. I noticed that after posting message. :)

Got one of each here too - different temperaments and all. My oldest is already a teen when a whole new set of dynamics come into play. They'll be driving before you know it! :D