"Lucasfilm" Backpack on eBay...

Daisy

Yeah, this is his second or third attempt in selling the pack on Ebay for that price. It would boost his sale if only he had photos and some kind of documentation to prove it. Otherwise, it just looks like another fan made pack.

...the bee-stinger looks a lot different compared to the original and that's just one of the pointers towards a fan build pack, like the radar dish and the shape and size of the frame e.g..... So this makes it imho definitely a (badly) made pack.

But when he can throw up some evidence that it is a screen used one he is the man, otherwise I'd think he'd better lower his price..with $800 or more :lol:

Rubbish.

Looks like something anyone could throw together with found items in Wal-Mart. Back in 2006 when I was selling built packs, they weren't even that expensive and mine were identical to the screen used ones.

That looks terrible. The guy is also selling a bunch of bootleg Style B advance posters without the GAU logo. He claims some were printed without the logo. He is correct, but those are called fake. :blink:

Copy that.

All you can use it for, is to put a new year fire bomb in it and let it go off.

When you make a fan movie, whit some computer add laser shots in later :lol: .

(really don´t hope, there is a person out there goes for it)

ok guys i just wrote him back and told him that i didnt think $900 was enough so i placed a bid for $1500......i am sure to get it now....my backpack is not cannon and is built to big,was not used in the movies but you can have it for a low price of $600..its a steal.

i kid, i kid.. :lol:

Copy that.

All you can use it for, is to put a new year fire bomb in it and let it go off.

When you make a fan movie, whit some computer add laser shots in later :lol: .

(really don´t hope, there is a person out there goes for it)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I think it's amazing that you just said what I was thinking buddy! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...