10/31/08 - Wilford Hall Medical Center Visit

TD-7012

This was a Two Trooper detail for a quick visit with some of the patients on the Pediatric ward while they got to do some Trick or Treating. My buddy Rich King and I had a really great time, cause these are the events we joined the 501st for, spending some time with kids that don't get to enjoy some of the things other kids do . . .

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Take Care

- J

Thank you Brothers !!! :)

The little girl I was waving to asked me if I had been in battle since I was Dirty and my buddy was a shiney. The little boy in the alien costume said he was scared of me cause I had the bigger gun, always an honor to represent the Dirty Troopers :)

Take Care

- J

Thank you Brothers !!! :)

The little girl I was waving to asked me if I had been in battle since I was Dirty and my buddy was a shiney. The little boy in the alien costume said he was scared of me cause I had the bigger gun, always an honor to represent the Dirty Troopers :)

Take Care

- J

Hehe. What were your replies?

Hehe. What were your replies?

Well, my answer to the lil girl was yes, and we gave her a 501st coloring book for her and the nurse that hosted the event gave a huge bag of candy, she shook our hands and went to the other floors for more candy.

The little boy in the Alien costume was funny cause of my blaster, I told him it was powered down so then he took the pic with us :)

Definitely good times :)

Take Care Bros !!

- J

Nice work trooper, we did a troop like this a few years back.

On our biggest hospital here in Copenhagen, whit children being there whit cancer.

They sure like our stay there too.

I remember coming in, to a 5 year old boy.

He just look at me, and pull he green water gun.

And say:

I´m not afraid of you.

It was a nice feeling to see the little man, still got a strong spirit.

Peace out :) .