Who's hidden under that bucket???

dutchy

Great responses already!! :peace:

Even our moderating team / top brass participated, Thanks Mike, Zac & Rolf :duim:

But there are still a lot of faces missing...so come on peepz, don't be shy..the only bad thing that can happen is that an O RlY is placed above your head :lol:

here ya go, first from halloween night..ps.i will never suit up around drunkurds again,it got crazy later that night...and second is from the weekend before party..

Posted Image

whats tha matter?dont ya like clowns? arent we f****n funny?ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

Posted Image

my 501st app pic

Posted Image

...ps.i will never suit up around drunkurds again,it got crazy later that night...

yeah, when you do it once and get it out of your system, you realize that taking an expensive costume around unsavory people is just asking for trouble.

yeah, when you do it once and get it out of your system, you realize that taking an expensive costume around unsavory people is just asking for trouble.

yeah you said it brother,,and it is out of my system for sure....its not bad when people touch it just out of curiosity but when they start pulling on my pack and SLAPPING the back of my helmet i am ready to gear down a bit and take care of business ..it was ridicules ..and will not happen again,,i also chipped my new T-21 that i got from Woodchuck. :angry: .but its not to bad and i think will be an easy fix..that was my falt for takin that out. :6:

hope youz guyz dont mind but i started another thread on this topic on the FISD board, just to see more faces behind tha bucket and to get more to recruit to sandy..hahaha and also to know everybody a little better..

cheers

dan

hope youz guyz dont mind but i started another thread on this topic on the FISD board, just to see more faces behind tha bucket and to get more to recruit to sandy..hahaha and also to know everybody a little better..

cheers

dan

Now that's a great idea Dan!

Start gathering souls for the good cause :lol:

Okay here's the mug beneath the bucket!

Posted Image

Aloha,

T :salute:

T, great legs!! :D

Only a bucket off shot would've done the trick.

Maybe start a pants off/ kilt on thread..( got one too)

But a whopping picture bro'..

T, great legs!! :D

Only a bucket off shot would've done the trick.

Maybe start a pants off/ kilt on thread..( got one too)

But a whopping picture bro'..

Oh yeah!! :rolleyes:

LOL I'll have to get a pic taken... :)

T :salute: