*done* TD-1668 Requesting Deployment *done*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Please kindly note that I had further up-grade my lower armor for movie accuracy (not necessary in deploy requirements) -

1. Changed to movie accurate size of the three buttons;

2. Changed to movie accurate size of the three buttons/squares at the two sides and centre of belt;

3. By salute to the orange pauldron sandtrooper armor in the "Look sir, droids!" scene, add a little stick under the three buttons and inside the belt.

Posted ImagePosted Image

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Make use of the holidays, I have further modified the thigh for shape that "close to" movie accuracy. IMO this won't be necessary for TE, TE2 or AP but is an essential shape trimming work for thigh armor of other fan-made brands like FX/GT or GF. When dressed, the thigh should nearly up to the belt and fit the "V" shape of the lower torso armor (In movie, some even had thigh that connect to the belt with no space in-between) .

Again, movie accuracy shape of thigh is not listed as a requriment for deploy. Just my personal choice by best carry my title as "MEPD deployed" <_<

Posted ImagePosted Image

• 1 month later...

By the long Chinese New Years holiday, I have further detailed and modified my E-11 blaster to full metal and movie accuracy.

Blast Tech E-11 Blaster (Modified fr. Japan Asahi CO2 Gun) _________________________

The original half metal Japan brand - Asahi 9mm Sterling L2 - A3 CO2 gun-

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hi! Xavier of San Diego Squad. I have trimmed and shaped the whole upper circulate part of both thighs.

Today I received the small patch from Mike. Thanks! Yet to decide where to put this patch on my armor.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Find youself a Tan/Biege Beret to attach that patch to Roy. Outstanding work on your suit bro.

I am 6'2" and I have a few stone (kilos or pounds) on you. See...

http://www.501stlegion.org/members/display...amp;costumeID=2

Great suit, helmet could use a touch more of weathering (Do Mike's Fuller's Earth Tutorial), and on the top half of your pack, the tupperware goes on the left, above the radio - it is inverted. I know... I just re-made this pack... I know, I know... sheesh, I know!

I want a patch!

Troop On!!! I like the subtle weathering on everything else. Great job!

John

Great Sandtrooper you got there bro, iam glad iam not the only Trooper here at 6.3 feet :lol:

Oh thats great John. Just let my tupperware goes right so I can troop with you as a perfect team and you keep stopping those Rebelscum.

Posted Image Posted Image

You know John...I treat "gentle" to MR but you are right...more dirt some day for sure just like "ex-girlfiend"...

Hey. Good idea bountyone! Thx!