Birthday party for a special little boy...

DYoung

Troops- We had a request to do a birthday party for a young lad who wasn't even expected to make it to his first birthday. Connor is a tough kid, that has been beating odds all throoughout his young years. When the Tampa Squad was aked to do this birthday, we were all too happy. As you can see I was the only Sandy there, as we had 2 cleanies.... I know.... I know..... One Clone CDR Bly, Boba, and a Officer. Enjoy and TROOP ON!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Birthday boy!!! :D

Posted Image

Did you play with the kids at all? Like, did you have pretend blaster, and jedi vs. trooper battles and stuff? :D

Funny that you said that! Connor and his older brother were in clone gear. They both LOVED CMDR Bly, played by out very own Hippie Trooper here in the MEPD. Since I was going Sandy, and his mother said that they both are really into the new Clone Wars, Hippie wanted to go as Bly.

Anyways, the other kids had light sabers, and E11's. I was in the playhouse and interacting with the kids. I'm waiting on the photos, of me sliding down the slide, and the kids at the bottom waiting for me! I tell you what, it was the girls that loved talking to me. They were telling me, that they were a "good witch", and not a "bad one". :lol: I had a couple of "Disney Princesses" ask if I was a "Good guy". I said, "Yes" of course! ;)

All in in, a good troop, for a great kid, that has really gone through a lot in his short life....

The problem is not the kids,they all look nice with their outfits

I say your one and only problem is.......THOSE STAIRS OMG!! :blink:

Glad you all survived that! without any funny movement

where...? where is it..? oh...oooo

hh...

d

ng

N

O

O

O

O!!

The problem is not the kids,they all look nice with their outfits

I say your one and only problem is.......THOSE STAIRS OMG!! :blink:

Glad you all survived that! without any funny movement

where...? where is it..? oh...oooo

hh...

d

ng

N

O

O

O

O!!

Yeah, I made sure to hold on to that railing! But if I fell, more battle damage! :blink: