MEPD only, mp3 loop!

skutch

Hey guys,

I made this Radio static loop for members of the MEPD if they want to use it. It is basically a 15 minute loops of static and "cops" type communications. Another Legion member sent me some of the basic voice overs and I changed pitches, added bursts, and did all sorts of various editing. I added a bunch of dialogue too sort of following the storyline a bit. Many hours went into this and I'd rather it be for us only if possible. In other words, I don't want to see a bunch of clean Heavy Weapons troopers blasting this out of their Newton amp. :rolleyes: No big deal though.

I bought one of the white radio shack speakers and spray painted it black. It is fastened onto my backpack near the radio. I then have a cable running to my mp3 player which will play this soundscape looped.

There are a couple of shout outs to various troopers whose websites helped me along the way of building my armor. That's an official thank you for the help.

LINK HAS BEEN MOVED TO TD ONLY SECTION.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=5867

It's just good cheesy fun which adds to the realism. Enjoy!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you guys might actually use it. The cool thing is nothing repeats except from one actually movie wav I stuck in there.

In the last few minutes of the file, dispatch says to look out for two droids in the area, etc. The last transmission is supposed to be a live feed from Docking Bay 94. If you know it's coming, you can take off running when you hear it as if you are going to assist the others. That's my plan. Should be killer.

Really cool bro :headphone: ! Many thanks for sharing !

@ Darkhammer...you gonna need a bigger boat B) ! Love your avatar !

" Show me the way go home...pom pom..i'm tired and i wanna go to bed...''

Grtz RAY

haha..thanks brother..yours is hella creepy as well,,when i first saw it i thought how f* up it would be to get attacked by stuffed rabbits with felt fangs.. :lol:

thanks Skutch..i some how got it over to my itunes,,dont know how,,but hitting a bunch of keys till it worked""i am not very good with technology"" just blasters...thanks again

cheers

dan

i just made mine too on my laptop :D ,from any sounds i can get,and using parts from r2's voice,etc for the radio's electronic voices :lol: :lol: ,but dialogs r blurry coz im using reverse effect just to make them sound different one another :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...