Lost Faith in USPS

Scootch

Just had to let it out.....I recently sent a package to one of our bros, he just got it and it was creamed!!! :angry:

This has happened three times now with packages I've sent out with USPS and once with a package I had come in from another of our bros.

It aint the packaging buddies.....I think it's someone in the postal business here in my area. I sent a priority mail package to another bro who lives just the other side of the hill from me.....took a week to get it!!! It sat in a post office on the hill for six freakin' days!!!! :blink:

I'm really uptight right now with the USPS and know going into this it's gonna become a waiting game on any insurance money to be payed, but these jerks gotta learn.... My 0.41 cent stamps are already outdated, postage just keeps going up meanwhile service just keeps going down!

You know any ONE of us could do what it takes EIGHT of those lazy lops to do in a day! :lol:

Anyway I'm really upset with these pukes! And I'm even more-so sorry I chose to gamble with them sending my bro's their stuff. Sorry guys it won't happen again!

<_< :angry:

Had that happen to me as I was getting packages and letters with footprints on them!!!!!I've had stuff stolen from my mail to pay bills and cashed in other states. :angry:

The USPs does suck and rates go higher and higher and our service goes lower and lower. but it is good sme times when we recieve checks inthe mail.. and good news letters tho do so it's has a balance but it does suck when the bad outweighs the good.

Short Trooper (Diana)

I find most dont do the paperwork and well, Cheaper isnt always better.

I am fuming over a recent buy, Vader helmet sent WITHOUT insurance and WITHOUT tracking other that a customs form.

Even though I specified!

The Value was stated to be 35 bucks. Yea. 35. Well If this dosent pop up, I am out FAR more than that.

But the seller shipped it. Now its the USPS that I have to claim thru, but at most ill get back 35. Whoop tee doo daa.

:angry:

Pay attention on the sellers as well, If they claim value less than what it is, its cheaper to send. Not cool on big sales.

You can buy Tracking from USPS and insurance. It will go far better. Standard post is just that. The post workers dont care about it, drop it at your door and take off.

Sigs are a must If I ship big stuff. Then its the Post office guy on hte hook if that dosent happen.

Careful be and reaserch all the ways to ship things. Ask questions. I drive the counter dudes nuts.

Guest TK-2416

I've never had any problems with USPS - I've lots of items shipped from the states to Denmark, Europe and no problem.. It took less than a week to get a Bikerscout bucket fra US to Denmark - half of the time was spend in Denmark on custom... May just be the national service...

I sent a priority mail package to another bro who lives just the other side of the hill from me.....took a week to get it!!! It sat in a post office on the hill for six freakin' days!!!! :blink:

That's ok, He's an A-hole anyway.

:lol:

Ears look great BTW

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, have to chime in on this one.

I to gripe at the USPS quite often, even though the post master in my area is a good friend.

I had a package lost going to Denmark. Yes, it was me who sent orange vinyl to our BRO who made the run of Pauldrons, and NO he has still never recieved it. Thats BS. Been over 10 weeks now.

Have learned my lesson. From now on stick lots of insurance on it. If they think they will have to pay, they will take better care of making sure it gets there. Also always send registered, or priority.

Shoot, last year, I sent a check 100 miles away... It never got to the location for 12 weeks. IT was even priority.

chief

Hey that bucket looks cool!!!

Yeah, I insured my package for three times what it was worth to me. Still gotta wait forever. :( I really think it's wherever they take our mail and stage it on it's way to and from our town....that's why this time I'm going down there to file a claim.

WoodChuck here. I don't admit it often, but I spent twenty years as a postal employee, BUT I was in the maintenance section, FAR REMOVED from the COLLECTION & DELIVERY sections. I was an ET-10, an electronic tech assigned to work on all of the automated sorting machines.

I just had two incidents with them. One, they dropped off a blaster that I had insured WITHOUT requiring a signature, so it was stolen. Second, they shipped another side arm FIRST CLASS and it took like 14 days to arrive, even though I paid for Priority mail service. I agree, I buy extra insurance, pay for delivery confirmation, and also add on a SIGNATURE REQUIRED tag.

I ship my blasters in a triangular shaped box, and UPS (BROWN) charges an extra $11 just because the parcel isn't box-shped, either square or rectangular. So UPS has a racket too.

I get my revenge on the postal service every month when my pension is deposited.LOL!!!

Hey Chuck don't forget about that certain blaster with the super duty dowell action!!!!!!!! :lol:

I just went in there and got the forms, supposed to wait 21 days before filing a claim. It takes Govt employees 21 days to cover their Arses nowadays??? :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I feel really bad for brother Walt.....it was his package that was smeared and it's his Birthday this weekend to boot!

When I got my boxed AP at home it looked like if it was used for the superbowl..

But strangely everything was in a mint condition. Still I think that there are people who don't give a rats *** about other peoples properties.. :blink: