443 1x

Tatooineboy 3x

Billhag 1x

Dutchy 1x

Ph1l2007 1x

412 1x

Sandtrooper Almar 1x

ED209 1x

** PLEASE NOTE : THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL FINANCE. I JUST WANNA HAVE SOME $ FOR THE S/C AND IF YOU WANT A COVER / CASE FOR THE DVD **

** NOTE : FIRST GONNA DO THE TROOPERS ON THIS LIST ! I WILL PM YOU ALL WHEN THEY ARE READY FOR LIFT OFF ! AS I AM ALSO VERY BUSY THIS WEEK WITH MY UPCOMING MARRIAGE THIS THURSDAY ETC .... :D **

Thanks bro's

Grtz RAY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people i am back in the dessert again :) ! Had a very busy but awesome week last week because of my marriage. I am now a very proud trooper ! I will work on the list this week as i hae

i have a little bit more time now. If one of the persons on the list already have a copy or so please tell me.

Many thanks and sorry for the wait bro's !

Grtz RAY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have left the building !!

Sorry again for the delay my bro's ! But had have a busy time at home and work !

Last thurstday we wen't for a echo as my wife is pregnant ( 5 months now) and our second wonder will be.. tam..tam...A SANDTROOPER :td: !!!

As far they now have seen all things are ok and looking good ^_^ ! Our daughter Ti'ana is already feeling really proud :) !

Again so sorry for the hold up bro's and i hope when they arrived you have fun with it !

Grtz RAY