A Little info on the Federal Reserve (The Biggest Scam of ALL)

Baruk1970

Yeap. Very real. Anyone who listened to Ron Paul earlier this year heard him say that the Federal Reserve has to go. It was one of his plans if he became president.

There are also a few short films that discuss the Federal Reserve at leangth. Check out Zeitgeist (just the part dealing with the Federal Reserve), and Why We Fight.

There is also a movie coming out that explains this terrible situation we're in right now.

http://www.iousathemovie.com/

if that pisses you off dont watch'' Zeitgeist '' this will fill your head with all kinds of conspiracy theory shite..mad me so **** mad ,,and to know there is nothing you can really do about it..men behide the curtain pulling the strings......those of you that have heard or even seen this documentary please let me know your thoughts..

Watching Zeitgeist really filled me with a really torn perspective. I was quiet and reserved for the next week just pondering the whole thing over and over. So much of it made since, and its all sick. I'm not a very outspoken person, and have trouble sometimes conveying thoughts into words, but to say the Federal Reserve deeply troubles me is a massive understatement.

Outed. Don't get me started on this but in short, usury is an end in itself for most banks and the Fed Reserve is the grand poobah of this cabal whose methods are almost as old as the country itself. That's how they create profits and use different financial tools to generate it either through loans, foreign currency exchange, special assets etc...The theory is that a lot of that money will be returned to the market through goods and services which banks help finance through, you guessed it, loans which they collect interest on thereby creating more money. Notice I didn't say wealth because too much money in supply drives up inflation and the easiest way to do that (brace yourselves) is to keep wages low or stagnant for a lot of employers. That's an unfortunate consequence of a currency not tied to a gold standard (but not the only one)- we're still paranoid of what that did to the markets when it was early part of last century. The Fed Reserve's solution is to just print more money and charge interest for using it in whatever shape or form and to add value by fiat instead of backing it with gold. I could go on but it will take another revolution to change the system - let's just hope its bloodless.

- let's just hope its bloodless.

very undoubtfull my friend , very undoubtfull..... :(

and dont even get me started on the whole tracking people with there passports....not tryin to dethread here but the system has me all worked up...PROS-CONS????

maybe watching to much X-FILES.. :mellow: **** you Agent Scully..haha

...The Fed Reserve's solution is to just print more money and charge interest for using it in whatever shape or form and to add value by fiat instead of backing it with gold. I could go on but it will take another revolution to change the system - let's just hope its bloodless.

Partly why I've invested in at least some Gold. When the revolution or total economic collapse does occur, hopefully those in charge will be smart enough to go back to the gold standard so this never happens again.

Yeap. Very real. Anyone who listened to Ron Paul earlier this year heard him say that the Federal Reserve has to go. It was one of his plans if he became president.

There are also a few short films that discuss the Federal Reserve at leangth. Check out Zeitgeist (just the part dealing with the Federal Reserve), and Why We Fight.

There is also a movie coming out that explains this terrible situation we're in right now.

http://www.iousathemovie.com/

Yes just one of the many reasons ron paul didn't come close to the presidency.....

Outed. Don't get me started on this but in short, usury is an end in itself for most banks and the Fed Reserve is the grand poobah of this cabal whose methods are almost as old as the country itself. That's how they create profits and use different financial tools to generate it either through loans, foreign currency exchange, special assets etc...The theory is that a lot of that money will be returned to the market through goods and services which banks help finance through, you guessed it, loans which they collect interest on thereby creating more money. Notice I didn't say wealth because too much money in supply drives up inflation and the easiest way to do that (brace yourselves) is to keep wages low or stagnant for a lot of employers. That's an unfortunate consequence of a currency not tied to a gold standard (but not the only one)- we're still paranoid of what that did to the markets when it was early part of last century. The Fed Reserve's solution is to just print more money and charge interest for using it in whatever shape or form and to add value by fiat instead of backing it with gold. I could go on but it will take another revolution to change the system - let's just hope its bloodless.

Wow, good explanation Brian. I would also add that being a democracy we allow it to exist by not asking for it not to exist.

Partly why I've invested in at least some Gold. When the revolution or total economic collapse does occur, hopefully those in charge will be smart enough to go back to the gold standard so this never happens again.

smart man you are..

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0608a.asp

This is an excerpt from the third page. An absolute essential read to understand what's going on with our economic system.

....In 1974 Congress made it legal to own gold once again, providing Americans the means to protect their wealth from the inflationary propensities of the federal government.

Is there a possibility, however, that federal officials could confiscate gold again and make it illegal to own it? You bet your bottom gold dollar there is. For one thing, the Trading with the Enemy Act is still on the books and is still being used as the basis for presidential decrees. For another, ever since the Roosevelt administration, federal officials, assisted by the Federal Reserve, have never desisted from issuing ever-growing quantities of paper money, an inflationary process that has ravaged people’s savings. Finally, federal officials hate gold because its rising price in the face of inflation provides a public and an easily readable market message to the citizenry that government officials are destroying the currency.

And make no mistake about it. If another U.S. president issues a gold-confiscation decree, it will be enforced violently and brutally by federal officials. In the climate of the perpetual “crisis” known as the “war on terrorism,” combined with an “economic emergency,” it is not difficult to imagine that federal officials would conduct warrantless raids on banks to search bank records and safety deposit boxes and prosecute dangerous “enemy combatants” and “terrorist sympathizers” who show they “hate their country” by violating the law against the ownership of gold.

The ultimate solution to this financial chaos, destruction, and morass lies in sound money. The ideal is a free market in money, as the Nobel Prize-winning economist Friedrich A. Hayek observed. The second-best solution is the type of gold standard established by the Framers, where gold and silver coin are the official money and where the federal government is required to redeem all bills and notes in such money.

Both solutions would necessarily entail the abolition of one of the most powerful engines of financial destruction in American history — the Federal Reserve System — as well as the repeal of all legal-tender laws.

On the bailout, the Economist's pov:

Crisis roundtable: The economists' position

Posted by:

Economist.com | WASHINGTON, DC

Categories:

Economist roundtables

IS A centrist position forming among economists? An open letter to Congressional leaders:

As economists, we want to express to Congress our great concern for the plan proposed by Treasury Secretary Paulson to deal with the financial crisis. We are well aware of the difficulty of the current financial situation and we agree with the need for bold action to ensure that the financial system continues to function. We see three fatal pitfalls in the currently proposed plan:

1) Its fairness. The plan is a subsidy to investors at taxpayers’ expense. Investors who took risks to earn profits must also bear the losses. Not every business failure carries systemic risk. The government can ensure a well-functioning financial industry, able to make new loans to creditworthy borrowers, without bailing out particular investors and institutions whose choices proved unwise.

2) Its ambiguity. Neither the mission of the new agency nor its oversight are clear. If taxpayers are to buy illiquid and opaque assets from troubled sellers, the terms, occasions, and methods of such purchases must be crystal clear ahead of time and carefully monitored afterwards.

3) Its long-term effects. If the plan is enacted, its effects will be with us for a generation. For all their recent troubles, Americas dynamic and innovative private capital markets have brought the nation unparalleled prosperity. Fundamentally weakening those markets in order to calm short-run disruptions is desperately short-sighted.

For these reasons we ask Congress not to rush, to hold appropriate hearings, and to carefully consider the right course of action, and to wisely determine the future of the financial industry and the U.S. economy for years to come.

Item 3 is a big concern for me. Down the road, our financial welfare is pretty much mortgaged off to stop the present bleeding. Unfortunately banks are going to jack up interest and borrowing rates to absorb their losses (they already have in my field). And people will pay them when they take out a loan for a car or business, whether because they have no choice or poor fiscal discipline. The immediate effects may not be apparent but plan on working more, paying more and earning less.

Chicken Little signing off.