Puyallup Fair''good times''

DarkHammer

so i went down to puyallup to troop with Garrison Titan this weekend and had a blast. first i will say that i got to show off my new T-21 that i just received from WoodChuck and could not be more happy with, after some post office trouble it was delivered the day before the troop,,yes :) thanks brother...second i got to were my not so cannon and way to big and way to heavy backpack that i almost finished up the night before as well, i will be redoing this ASAP,but it still gave a good effect...i want to thank Paul and Brian for giving a new sandy a warm welcome..thanks guys.....enjoy :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's amazing how far your armor has come since you started off. The best part in trooping with you was your attitude - positive and you gelled with everyone I think. Can't wait to troop with you again. :)

No worries on your kit DH - remember what I said that it took Brian, Kav, and I a bit to get everything sorted as well, some parts over the years. Yeah, the pack is a bit big but that's really just a new frame (I have some spare PVC pipe if you need it) and new main boxes and that will be sorted. Maybe an RT chest down the line too, but that's minor overall. The kids and ladies sure didn't mind - they just saw a sandtrooper :salute:

It's amazing how far your armor has come since you started off. The best part in trooping with you was your attitude - positive and you gelled with everyone I think. Can't wait to troop with you again. :)

No worries on your kit DH - remember what I said that it took Brian, Kav, and I a bit to get everything sorted as well, some parts over the years. Yeah, the pack is a bit big but that's really just a new frame (I have some spare PVC pipe if you need it) and new main boxes and that will be sorted. Maybe an RT chest down the line too, but that's minor overall. The kids and ladies sure didn't mind - they just saw a sandtrooper :salute:

thanks paul..i actually talked to brian about an RT kit in the future and after seeing his chest plate i think it would look alot better on my big frame .....if ya know of anybody who might have an extra let me know, cant really afford the whole kit for a while...........it was a blast...these pics my girlfriend took are of the first 5 min we were out there,,brian and i were swamped the 2 1/2 hours we were out there, and trying to get back to the dressing room was INSANE ,but fun,.....we actually got booed cause we had to cut it short outside the dressing room to get some air and water,,but thats ok...they did it out of love,,haha.....i hope you guys can make it up to Bel-Con....

cheers

dan

Cool pics! Looks like everyone had a great time. Looks like you are almost there with your gear, so let's see if we can't give you a hand with the mods it sounds like you still want to do and get you deployed!

thanks,,i will most definitely need it ,,i am having the hardest time with the thighs'''FX''' as well..just cant get them to look or stay right.......maybe some padding in the back to get the front to set flush...just a thought.. B)

cheers

dan