Im trooping at work.....

supertrooper

So today at work (about 15 minutes ago) a lady called about a scheduled party at a pool that i work at and the topic came up that the theme was going to be starwars....she got all excited and requested that i run home, get my suit, come back and play with the kiddies. should be fun....as soon as she gets here ive gotta go home and finish weathering the thighs and then rush up here before 4........wish me luck.....i WILL bring a camera

:) best day of my life.....this cant be coincidence

Yesterday I was at work and found out that the clubhouse I work at would be hosting a birthday party. I asked about it and the lady mentioned a star wars theme. I naturally said that I had a replica suit from the movie, and she naturally requested an appearance. So I drove home, quickly finished the weathering that I was busy redoing, and drove back. The party was a blast. There were little kids age range from 3-7 and they were all saying I wasn't real and so with my trusty new speaker system I recently installed in my bucket, I told them to touch me as I extended a hand. They all started screaming......Hes real! Hes Real!!!!! Yeah it was fun, I got free cupcakes out of it. Definitely makes me want to go do Wolfsons Childrens Hospital in Jax, FL with my local squad once I get the go-ahead from my GML.

Definitely worth it. I might make this a new thing for me. Birthday parties. sure was fun....

Let me know what you think :) Ill try and post up soem pictures if I can get the lady to email them to me.

Yesterday I was at work and found out that the clubhouse I work at would be hosting a birthday party. I asked about it and the lady mentioned a star wars theme. I naturally said that I had a replica suit from the movie, and she naturally requested an appearance. So I drove home, quickly finished the weathering that I was busy redoing, and drove back. The party was a blast. There were little kids age range from 3-7 and they were all saying I wasn't real and so with my trusty new speaker system I recently installed in my bucket, I told them to touch me as I extended a hand. They all started screaming......Hes real! Hes Real!!!!! Yeah it was fun, I got free cupcakes out of it. Definitely makes me want to go do Wolfsons Childrens Hospital in Jax, FL with my local squad once I get the go-ahead from my GML.

Definitely worth it. I might make this a new thing for me. Birthday parties. sure was fun....

Let me know what you think :) Ill try and post up soem pictures if I can get the lady to email them to me.

I bet you won't forget the looks on those kids faces when you do more kids parties.Hospital trips will be memorable too.

I hope this lady sends you the pictures she promised you.

Short Trooper

...I might make this a new thing for me. Birthday parties. sure was fun....

Our Garrison gets lots of B-day party requests. Anyone can inquire through the Legion web site, then it gets filtered down to your Garrison's PR officer.

i think im going to request some of the guys from my garrison so that we can all go bowling or something

i think it would be kinda cool to go all of us in suits for my bday....be turnin 19 in jan.....

sure was fun.....definitely lookin forward to wolfsons in jacksonville and possibly the veterans parade in jacksonville as well

so much fun