Bad Link To Forum On Mepd Website

TomG

For me sometimes yes and sometimes no. Isn´t better to fix this link than this forward and useless mess in dns?

If it's spotty, yes - it's a DNS issue. The easiest way to resolve it is to no longer use that out-dated URL.

Can you point me where this link is still active so I can change it?

I've had issues with trying to access the forums and some times it connected and other times i got an error message also..

Some times I have to go into an email to access the forum site, or i have to delete the link and then type in mepd in the search engine and click on that. Some times that doesent even work.

I hope it can be fixed!!

Short Trooper (Diana)

I've had issues with trying to access the forums and some times it connected and other times i got an error message also..

Some times I have to go into an email to access the forum site, or i have to delete the link and then type in mepd in the search engine and click on that. Some times that doesent even work.

I hope it can be fixed!!

Short Trooper (Diana)

Everyone should simply update your bookmarks. If there are any old, or dead links in any of the html web pages, let me know. I will try to confirm if any exist later this evening and fix them. Any lingering issues would be the result of URL forwarding of old or alternate domain names.

http://mepd.net/forum/index.php