Good Electrobinocs?

Thanks for the compliment. They are a ton of work to make even after the molds are done. We literally have to manually inject the rubber into the small detail areas because the rubber is too thick to flow. Lewis has done a great job painting and assembling them as well.

Unfortunately, we do not do kits. I know many people would love them but it's not work the heartache. In the beginning, we used to offer the E-11 as a kit but people in general had no real idea how to work with the rubber parts and would end up ruining the parts. They would then come back and ask for more parts for free. They would end up going away angry about the whole thing. We decided early on that we would not offer kits. It's a shame but that's the way it is.

I thought we were being nice by waving the shipping charges to this gentleman. This isn't a Japanese street market where we are haggling over the price of fish.

LOL. Well, I would consider locking this thread at this point. Sounds like this one will have a hard time getting back on track. You can build these props from PVC fittings and coffee cans if you are not concerned with ultimate accuracy. Those who are, will try to build them as we did. If someone else made one that was this accurate, we wouldn't have. Even now, there are things that could be bettered on ours.

LOL. Well, I would consider locking this thread at this point. Sounds like this one will have a hard time getting back on track. You can build these props from PVC fittings and coffee cans if you are not concerned with ultimate accuracy. Those who are, will try to build them as we did. If someone else made one that was this accurate, we wouldn't have. Even now, there are things that could be bettered on ours.

agree......or turn it over to a good resource of reference pics of the binocs,which is good....which is bad.....and differences detail about "which is the one is recast and not" for common people like me

This was the last e-mail I sent to Lewis regarding my post.

It still doesn't meret calling me a ******* and all the other coments.

Real professional there guys :rolleyes:

And yes I should have done my homework on who made what

that way I would have never posted this in the first place.

I'm sorry I'm not rich, then I wouldn't have thought twice about getting a pair.

Yes I was aware of some binocs being recasted and thought you might be the guy doing it

hence my post on the forums.

To tell me you don't sell an item unpainted sounded funny

to me like you were tring to hide something with the paint.

A better answer to my question might have put my mind at rest about the situation.

Insted it made me wonder why.

All the other people that I have bought from never told me that before

and with all the recent recasting going on, it seemed logical at the time

to assume something might be up.

I'm sorry that you took it the wrong, got offended or got ****** off it was not my intention.

Complaining about price is something everyone does in these times.

I nomally never complain publicly about anything but this time was different because of you

not wanting to sell an unfinished set.

I mean, that's less work for you to do.

I was hoping your cost was resonable to me but it's not for me right now.

I have still not recovered fully from Katrina (had to move) then both hurricanes this year and still have to move, again.

I don't want or am asking for any pity from you or anyone else.

I'm a man and take my licks in life, get up and move on.

Costuming isn't cheap but I do try to get the best deal I can.

Only selling a painted version is still goofy no matter how you look at it IMO.

I vented my frustrations on the forum hoping someone would help me out.

Quite a few other people in my detachment are looking for a resonable priced pair as well

and unfortunatly your not the guy to do that, sucks because you'd probabaly sell alot.

Well calling you a ******* was about in line with you suggesting we recast although neither of us called you a *******. The truth is that you were upset that you couldn't buy something that we don't sell. Your way or you will cry about it.....so you cried.....it's over dude. Period.

The reality is that we didn't ask you to buy it. We offered it when you asked for it. This kind of thing pisses me off.

The thing about recast.....well I don't know the differences either for example

Believe me,I really really strong against piracy!! :angry: it takes me lots and lots of loss too :angry:

That's why I'm always full of questions too on buying some finished props, but always get not straight and an unsatisfying answers along the way,nor proof if its not a recast

.....Not everyone knew details about you guys or had any time in the world to dig the whole thing on forums,like you guys,had other things to do in "real life"....maybe

If you guys don't make a '2nd line'(unfinished or whatever),then fine,the guy just asking for help or an option here,on our beloved mepd

You should be proud of that