Good Electrobinocs?

Sorry about that, I didn't copy the last # of the listing. Try this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170247277461

If for some reason the link doesn't work again its item #170247277461

Also what is a "Hyper Firm reworked MOS ESPA version"? I've heard of Mos Eisley, but what is Mos Espa?

Mos Espa is or better was spaceport..anywayz here you can read it:

Mos Espa was a spaceport on Tatooine. It was the home of Anakin and Shmi Skywalker and also held the famous Mos Espa Grand Arena, at which the annual Boonta Eve Classic podrace was held, and the location of Watto's shop.

Thanx to: Wookieepedia B):rolleyes:

...wowzers...I saw these on eBay a while back as well...he has labeled them as Re-Worked HyperFirm...well if he purchased a set and re-did them then that is totally cool...

...if he recasted them and is selling mutiple copies like his website states...that is some weak sauce...if anyone can find out who this dweeb is JLMK B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUHAEm63ONU

...his youtube video...obviously he missed the part about us making our own version by taking measurements from an existing Simrad...plus we tend to add different pieces and parts to help differenitate our items from others...I would say that we could consider this blatent recasting...oh well...

...his youtube video...obviously he missed the part about us making our own version by taking measurements from an existing Simrad...plus we tend to add different pieces and parts to help differenitate our items from others...I would say that we could consider this blatent recasting...oh well...

I've seen quite a few EB's on Ebay lately. Hope they're not recasting your work Slavefive, i know how much work you guys put into your work, especially your clones :)

...wowzers...I saw these on eBay a while back as well...he has labeled them as Re-Worked HyperFirm...well if he purchased a set and re-did them then that is totally cool...

...if he recasted them and is selling mutiple copies like his website states...that is some weak sauce...if anyone can find out who this dweeb is JLMK B)

Kinda strange fellow this guy..Let's hope that he didn't do a recast and sells them as the original, that would be way low. I will keep an eye out on my surfing trips and if I find out who this joker is, he is your's for the taking.

:td::salute:

He sold this pair as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170236580031

and this pair

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170225049551

and this pair

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170229824827

and has them in his for sale at the link in his auction

I took a quick look at the pics in the auction and am Positive it's a recast

Bad form dude, bad form

I know who the seller is, he is a new local trooper who has been in the Legion a few weeks. It's TK-9495 Mike Clark. I've seen his binocs and they look decent, but I'm no expert when it comes to sandtrooper goods.

He also makes vac formed/resin E-11s and resin cast MRCE helmets.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. We appreciate the heads up on this. Mike responded and said that he didn't know that it was considered "wrong" to recast. He seems like a good enough person to stop recasting. As far as the electrobinocs they are always available through us until the mold is toast. :D

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. We appreciate the heads up on this. Mike responded and said that he didn't know that it was considered "wrong" to recast. He seems like a good enough person to stop recasting. As far as the electrobinocs they are always available through us until the mold is toast. :D

PM sent :D

I would also like some pics if possible thanks brother!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is nice bro, thanks for the link.

I would rather get an unpainted piece.

Maybe even just the kit so I could build it myself.

Thanks again brother, much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Dude,

You are a *******

Firstly,

You were not blown off

he responded to your request for a kit & informed you that they do not put out kits

secondly,

If you don't like the prices, don't buy. Feel free to build your super inccurate sub-assault garbage.

Thirdly,

These are not recasts

They are original sculpts

Look at this thread ;

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=...l=electrobinocs

You have some nerve even throwing the "recast" word around

Do your homework first.

I got a few e-mails back from a different guy

that makes them.

I won't say no company names but I'm sure

you'll know who it is, or send me a PM too find out the answer.

This is what I was told.

So then I asked if I could get an unpainted, unfinished kit

as I enjoy doing stuff like this myself and it also make's me

feel better about putting some kind of work into something I use.

Here's the responce I got back.

So I asked for one unfinished and was blown off.

I don't want to sound like a ninny baby but $250?

I can get a new helmet kit for that much.

I'm pretty sure you bros know who this is

because I've heard people trippin on his prices before.

$25 for domestic shipping?

I've been shipping things for years, and I've only paid that much

for super large boxes and this thing isn't that big.

Oh well, I guess I'll start working on my sub-assult game version...

ps, it's a shame that people that just recast something expect to make a fortune :angry:

It would be different if he acually sculpted it but then to not offer it unfinished is pretty lame.

Since you are obviously clueless about our build and simply upset that we did not bend over backwards for you on this item...here is the build thread...with what we went thru to make them and also various costs...not to mention in this exact thread that I am responding to, it is regarding our same item being recasted...

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=...l=electrobinocs

You should stop your crying about the costs for props, and get your facts straight...

I see that you are looking into Rolf's pauldrons...Hopefully you are not badgering him regarding the costs of his extremely accurate pauldrons...

Those of us that make props place a great deal of effort into our items to hopefully bring the best available to you, the Fans...some items make more, other items you might break even, and even worst case scenario is that you need to scratch the project for a total loss...at least with Sci-Fire, we take a great deal of what we bring in to constantly turn energy into new projects and or Charities...your actions are just pathetic...

LOL. Whoa...whoa...whoa..... Let's all just calm down. He's unhappy. Let him vent. He is off-base in his suggestion about recasting but no harm. Obviously has never build anything like this himself from scratch and has no clue how much work, material costs and start up costs go into a small project like this.

Educate him so he's not ignorant in the manufacturing process vs. stomping on him. We're all friends here. :D

Buy a better, more accurate electrobinoc kit that is NOT a recast that is dirt cheap and show me...there's the challenge.