Done, But Still Need Help....

hello guy and gals,,,this is my first armor and man it has been overwhelming,,but a great achievement to do this with the push and creativity of all of you.,,,,even though it was a ebay perches ,,i modded the frak out of it,,it was a handfull learning on my own,,,,and now,,, i shall bow down to the armor gods and ask for help ;D...it is almost there but there is some comfort probs that i am gonna tryin to resolve before CLONE WARS....but without further adew ...my first armor with just the help of you and the forums....thanks so much for makin my childhood fantasy come true and makin me find my childhood again.....much luv....

DARKHAMMER OUT....SSSHHHIIKKK.. *tooper*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking good there Darkhammer.

But you'd better lose one of the buttons on the ab-plate. Then you will be even looking better :)

You got a good looking helmet there too.

Anywayz..good job!

that is next on the''to do list''...still gotta tighten a couple things up before i dive into that,,but i do have most of the parts for it and the big blue box is in walkin distance ......

thanks guys

dan

thanks man...but im still having issues with the chest plate and the helmet,,it might be the neckseal and paladron as well, unsure.gif ,gonna suit back up tonight to see if i can figure it out....it feels to tight , but then again i am way over weight for a trooper..but he helmet is just sitting on my shoulders,,dont no if anybody out there might have some handy solutions on this matter.....plus if this is the wrong place to post this feel free to throw it were it should belong,,i think i just go to eager to be done , even though its never really done wink.gif ,thanks

over...

it feels to tight , but then again i am way over weight for a trooper..

Don't feel too bad about that man.

I am 6'2" + and

I was almost 270 when I bought my armor back in May'ish

I am now under 240lbs and still shrinking.

I didn't really go on a diet so much as I didn't care about stuffing my face once I knew how cool being a Sandtrooper was going to be.

I guess I just changed my focus and honestly don't miss eatting fast food at all.

WURD.. looks like GOLDS might be back in my future ..or is it back to the future..?????hahaha....thanks for the kind words there X....it has been a motivation to lose sum weight ...thats y im tryin to get to troopin ASAP..and get this weight off..i was havin a test run at my house for a couple of hours and man i was sweatin my ars off ,,so i cant wait to do tha dang thang...thanks again bro....

over.....

Posted Image

A few years ago there was a guy who went by the name TK-BIG, and he sculpted all his own armor for BIG guys. He's since left the legion and his molds no longer exist. :(

thats a bummer man...