Mepd.net Not Saving Log-in Info?

Vadersblade

odd... now I did blow out all my old book marks. Once I logged in to the front page, I book marked that and it's stuck ever since - going on two weeks now. The only additional step I do is click the "View New Posts" at the top.

Hey-o. Hate to be a pest, but now my personal photo and avatar aren't showing up either, as I have heard some other members talk about as well.

The other avatar issues were related to bad/corrupt graphics. It appears this new board is less tolerant of those types of files.

Please email the file/picture in question and I'll look in to the technical details. I assure you, the board works fine.

The other avatar issues were related to bad/corrupt graphics. It appears this new board is less tolerant of those types of files.

Please email the file/picture in question and I'll look in to the technical details. I assure you, the board works fine.

Alrighty. I hosted the avatar on imageshack, and used the link instead of directly uploading it to MEPD servers, and that seems to work. Still no luck on the personal photo, and any profile I view has no personal photo either. I e-mailed you the pictures I was using.

I looked at the personal photo you sent me and it's fine. Correct dimensions, size, color space.

I changed the setting on the back-end to allow guests and people not logged in to see all avatars, photos, pictures and signatures. Perhaps that may change some things.

I've also asked Greg who did the Forum migration to look into the "not staying logged in" issue. I don't seem to have that problem.

• 1 month later...

Is everyone having this problem also using Firefox? I have the problem using Firefox, and I cant check at work with Explorer because for some reason work blocks these forums (but not several others I visit)

Is everyone having this problem also using Firefox? I have the problem using Firefox, and I cant check at work with Explorer because for some reason work blocks these forums (but not several others I visit)

I've tried with fire fox, and IE and neither lets me in without logging in.