If You're Thinking About Getting Married...

ED209

Watch this video first! I'm not even close to being a collector, but even I was horrified.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/07/devil_wo..._collectibl.php

As I always say to my friends that are contemplating popping the question..."Before you hop on that train, CHECK THE BAGGAGE CAR."

How long do you think THIS marriage would last before the cops get called out for domestic violence?

How long do you think THIS marriage would last before the cops get called out for domestic violence?

You know, if he did marry her after that, I'd say he deserves it. I can understand disliking a hobby, but there's a limit. :huh: Sickos.

Caught that on the RPF over the weekend. The guy Mike V (I think) pretty much summed how I feel about it. The guy really has his priorities messed up. Spend $600 on something that sits there (the biker scout model), and probably spend another $1000 or more in Vegas with your buddies... but you can't buy her a ring? He's as much a ****** as she is. They both need to grow up it seems.

I also showed my girlfriend the video and even she admitted the woman was acting stupid and immature. Thank God, too... I'd fall over and die if I came home and found all my Clone sculpts or armor bins destroyed.

The sad part is, I am saving for a ring, but like next month, I'll need to spend $600 on new tires for my truck and she knows it, so there goes that money. :angry: I'm sure she'll give me a hard time after DragonCon, too... she did last year.

note this guy might have been or is currently a titan member that went to the rose parade due to the patches on the shelves....

...also heard it migth be fake

Saw this over on BS.N and seems a little fake to me. If not, then, i really don't know what to say. :huh: Other than WTF? lol

I thought that too, but that just seems like too expensive a piece to destroy for some YouTube video. And, if they made a fake copy of the figure, then that was a pretty detailed fake. I just can't imagine someone destroying it either way...I mean, what would they gain from it?

If that happened to me, my first and only words to her upon returning home would be "Why are you still in my house." If she didnt leave after that, I would probably get physical.

Totally uncalled for and I would kick her in the balls upon meeting her in the street.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the cat is out of the bag...

This is from my garrison, and it's a gag. The guy got a defective product and Sideshow said instead of mailing it back just to send proof it was destroyed. So they got this idea to make a joke video.

So rest easy guys :)