Private Message Boxes Full

chuckrick

It appears that with the move to the new forums that our quota for space in our private message mailbox was reduced. I noticed that mine was at 200% the first time I looked. I went through and deleted some stuff to get it down. But in trying to message others I'm getting an error saying that the users mailbox is full.

Can we either increase the size of everyone's private message mailbox or send an announcement out telling people to clean them up?

Thanks!

Everyone who was marked as 501st is now in the group "501st members". Just need to get the MEPD Officers sorted.

The mail box sizes are pretty much what they are on CTN/FISD.

Members: 50

501st Members: 100

MEPD Police Officers: 200

I have a lot off pm contacts, in my pm/messenger.

I delete some off them, but it keep saying that my messenger was full.

I have now delete them all, but it still say it full?.

What to do :blink: .

I have a lot off pm contacts, in my pm/messenger.

I delete some off them, but it keep saying that my messenger was full.

I have now delete them all, but it still say it full?.

What to do :blink: .

The pull down tab that says 'Jump to Folder', if you change it to 'Sent', my guess is there is a lot of sent items there that need to be deleted.

The pull down tab that says 'Jump to Folder', if you change it to 'Sent', my guess is there is a lot of sent items there that need to be deleted.

Thanks boss.

My messages are now all deleted, and ready to fire again ;)

Everyone who was marked as 501st is now in the group "501st members". Just need to get the MEPD Officers sorted.

The mail box sizes are pretty much what they are on CTN/FISD.

Members: 50

501st Members: 100

MEPD Police Officers: 200

MEPD Police Officers.. as in deployed? I'm deployed!! ;)

How about a supporter's group? I donated a while back when Seth was running the place, and I'm happy to donate again if the website needs funds to operate!

MEPD Police Officers.. as in deployed? I'm deployed!! ;)

How about a supporter's group? I donated a while back when Seth was running the place, and I'm happy to donate again if the website needs funds to operate!

Gotcha covered Tony - anyone else? I'll be working on the Supporters bit today. It's a bit of a PITA to get data out of the old system, so I'll check with Mike H. to see if he wants that data recovered or if we should start over, as it's been awhile anyway.

BTW - mucho gracias to who's making the excellent UI tweaks like the buttons. The site's really looking sharp :)

I just purged an a-load of PMs, and archived 100, and I have 40 left and it says I am 550% full in my PM box. Do I have a quota of 10 PMs to keep???

Help please. I thought I was special!

Gotcha covered Tony - anyone else? I'll be working on the Supporters bit today. It's a bit of a PITA to get data out of the old system, so I'll check with Mike H. to see if he wants that data recovered or if we should start over, as it's been awhile anyway.

BTW - mucho gracias to who's making the excellent UI tweaks like the buttons. The site's really looking sharp :)