is the same method like when I building my dlt 19... pcv foam plates and a cyianoacrilic glue (superglue)- method like a building plastic kits ;)

second and the next mg 15's - it's a poliruetan syntetic mass and pcv elements ( barrel) - like my dlt 19

I will making 5-6 15's for a friends and members of Polish Garrison :)

In the future? building a dlt 21 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested too!

A question you might encounter later, as for the missing inner barrel, are you going to leave it empty or add something inside to give it strength? My plan was to use a clear plastic pipe as the inner barrel.

Thanks for sharing.

reply ;)

Posted Image

barrel is a two pipe ( barrel and cooler outside). in a body inside is a closed pipe with a poliruetan mass outside. this construction is very strengh. and looks great ;)

nice-biscuit, mailing me ;)

my favorite weapon of sandies is a dlt-21 (coming soon ) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

HI

I returned to works on my rt97c...many times, many questions of time... but work in progress :)

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNnpLXCt75ZjVD1NgggUN2YUbd_UCV7ZOBlEh_Nh7B2-r9sXvjVmWjwLtg3RnV3vQ/photo/AF1QipNlu0YzuqswJ_BworLr4G7TPVAZdO5dz1gvREJQ?key=Zk1sSDRjbGlBQV9lLTRlVFlTTkE1YW5oUXpQRmlR

enjoy :)

p.s. scratchbuilding is a hard work :)... no 3d print. no elements from  web... old school handwork ;) 

• 1 year later...

Hi

First photos of my rt97c. At first trommel, later the rest of the photos. Without original parts or 3d prints ... Pure scratchbuilding - pure handmade :) Old modeling school.Enjoy :) 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNnpLXCt75ZjVD1NgggUN2YUbd_UCV7ZOBlEh_Nh7B2-r9sXvjVmWjwLtg3RnV3vQ?key=Zk1sSDRjbGlBQV9lLTRlVFlTTkE1YW5oUXpQRmlR

BH