*done* Td-1549 Requesting Deployment

• 2 weeks later...

Can you email me your pictures, please? Or post them here? Since the forum migration, Marcus has not been able to see anything... which none of us can explain. I will try to assist in the mean time.

I think you nailed it!

Thanks very much for the comment , it means a lot to me.

I've been working on this costume in various incarnations for almost a year now , although I'm not exactly the correct size and shape for a sandie , I quite like how it turned out.

Andy.

Cheers guys :)

I couldn't of done it without the wealth of information and great help from the MEPD , and also TE2 for the bucket :)

On another note , I don't know if it would be possable or not but can I cange my username to TD-1549 ?

A

Cheers guys :)

I couldn't of done it without the wealth of information and great help from the MEPD , and also TE2 for the bucket :)

On another note , I don't know if it would be possable or not but can I cange my username to TD-1549 ?

A

Just changed it for you. If you haven't done so already, you should order one of the Beret patches, too.

Just changed it for you. If you haven't done so already, you should order one of the Beret patches, too.

Fantastic , cheers for doing that.

I'd better get my order in for a patch :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Andrew,

Everything looks great. Please be patient as we get Marcus up to speed on the new Forums (there is a issue with the Passport system).

In the mean time, if you would like to get one of the coveted Beret Patches reserved for Deployed troops, please send chuckrick a PM. If he's unavailable, I can help, too.

• 1 month later...