Mini Biker Scout - Meet TB-.443

TD-443

Hey Guys im building my daughter a mini biker scout kit. I showed my 3 year old daughter the kit online at my Dad's house and after seeing her expression he had to spoil her! Im gonna show pics of her kit as we get further into it step by step. If anyone wants to know wear I got the kit send me a pm. They also have clone and fett as well. Im in no way an expert at this so feel free to offer suggestions. This is the first time ive ever trimmed armor. Im also making her a small biker scout pistol made out of foam.

Whats in the box:

Posted Image

Tools Im using so far:

Posted Image

She cant wait!

Posted Image

More to come!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is a topic to look forward to.

Can't wait to see the finished result.

And maybe you'd better use a dremel or something similar to trim Eddie, otherwise you might cut it up...literally

Love the boots btw

A TD as a dad and a TB for a daughter...too cool.

Now this is a topic to look forward to.

Can't wait to see the finished result.

And maybe you'd better use a dremel or something similar to trim Eddie, otherwise you might cut it up...literally

Love the boots btw

A TD as a dad and a TB for a daughter...too cool.

good idea!!! Im pretty sure my girlfriends mom has one I can borrow.

thanks for the info!

This is my 5 year old son's outfit when he 1st got it a month ago, it now looks more like an arc trooper with the upgrades i have made.

Posted Image

Good luck with yours!

awesome! we should start the mini 501st Garrison lol

Now let me say i am no leonardo da vinci. I have never sculpted or really shaped anything in my life. But for your viewing pleasure: The LizzyFoam Scout Pistol

what i used, along with a dremel and an exacto knife:

Posted Image

what I shaped:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now i figured i would need a way to hold the paint and not make it look hole-e when i painted it. I though about cheese cloth but that had holes in it and wasnt free. So instead I did it pinata style and used a mixture of flour, water and newspaper. Please excuse the fly that dived in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The paper and flower did add a little weight but its still pretty light. Im pretty confident it will look ok with paint. My daughter thinks its rad so im ok there!

More to come!

Thanks guys! ya the sci-fire weapons are insane! every gun they make looks sinister! I think I should be able to paint it like monday or so. Last night I trimmed more parts out for her armor. I must admit im a little intimidated to do the helmet though. lol

I reconize those pics your working off of... Awesome man.

That is the Scifire blaster. The best in the biz...

Looking like a winner to me. Does that kit have a boot holster?

It will buddy!

Here's our latest progress:

I bought her the pants she needed at Target on clearance for $4:

Posted Image

This is right before painting:

Posted Image

I figured since I sculpted it she should paint it :

Posted Image

The finished product, its very light and now feels very sturdy, probably could use a little fine tuning later, but overall we both like it. And for a grand total of around $4 im not complaining :

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm just about finished trimming all her armor. Havent touched the helmet yet.... A little intimitaded to do it , the maker is coming out with detailed instructions on putting it together that should be ready any day now.

More to come!

Hey guys and gals, so yesterday we went and saw Wall-E.... take your kids to see... take your significant other to see it! Its a great movie! Then we went hunting down for more pieces and deals! Heres what we found yesterday.

I bought white elastic at Michaels, It was $1.49. Im gonna use it for her biker scout drop boxes:

Posted Image

Now this was a deal! I went to Ross looking for her black longsleeve shirt, I was thinking turtleneck but I knew it would be too hot, so I figured a rash guard, well I just happened to find one in black that fit for only $7! This was lucky! Its a Volcom rash guard and has print on the outside but if you flip it inside out its all black! We go to the beach like once every other week since we live only 30-45 minutes away from it. So this was a extremely good buy in my eyes!:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also bought these on ebay this morning. My daughter wont wear cotton gloves, as I could get those for like a dollar at walmart. So I knew I would have to find like some thin black dress up gloves. I typed in black toddler gloves. There a little more then I would of like to spend but I didnt feel like I would of found them anywhere else:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=007

More to come!

Awesome! This is the kind of thread I like to read. I got a Rubies Boba Fett for my boy and made the blaster using a toy cowboy rifle and a torchlight. I made the rocket with styrofoam and he painted it. Maybe I will try the paper mache to preserve the rocket.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image