St.Patricks Fundraiser(Dumbarton-Scotland).

Nice wee troop that was!

Got to use my new T-21 in public for the first time and I'll need to remember the next time that the **** thing is about 5ft long as Julie(the TK) will testify 'cause I kept whacking her on the head everytime I turned round.

For once the Scottish weather behaved itself and the public where out in good numbers.

No trouble apart from the end when six of the local wee neds tried their best to **** us off. Don't think they knew what to do when we ignored them(just and no more ).Many thanks to our spotter Ian for "taking care of them".

Don't know who was worse with trying to get pictures taken-the kids or the adults?A lot of the folk where well up for some "Imperial" style interaction which was good.

Our man in black Mr.Mark McCreadie was a babe magnet in his Stealth Trooper gear much to the indignation of his fiance' Julie who was the TK for the day.Would love to have been a fly on the wall when they got home.

Me!I was just chuffed to be recognised as a Sandtrooper and not "The Rusty One".

The little lady(all 4ft 10" of her)in some of the pictures is the girlfriend who came along with her mum for the day and for someone who hates Star Wars she just had to have a "wee" go of the T-21. She was most put out when she realised the gun is bigger than her.

I'm still the only Sandtrooper in Scotland but we've got a couple of new recruits to the UK Garrison working on their gear as I speak so hopefully sometime in the near future there'll be a squad of Mc.Sandies from the highlands! {SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif

Hope you guys like the pics {SMILIES_PATH}/salute.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/salute.gif

Iain.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A TD will all ways win vs. easy

Thanks for the look, looks like a nice day/event.

Hope you will have some more sandy´s, around you in the future.

I remember the feeling, i´m happy that we are some now in my garrison here.

By the way, nice suit.

Troop on buddy