Help a brother (and his daugther) out !!

You are making this a hard choice for them , because they all look so great!!!

I know his daughter will like any painting what so ever..I't s already so cool that you make one especially for her bro'..

Maybe you can start your own artshop in CPH one day and sell all these beautiful artworks or over the internet..

TD-ART RULES!!!

Thanks for the back up bro .

Believe me, i´m working on it .

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words Ray bro .

Here is a few more i have done.

I was thinking about, a few different ways to do it.

Eddie, do you think you daughter like in the painting:

1. A sand trooper.

2. A storm trooper.

3. A biker scout (i know she got the costume etc).

4. I can also make a nice graffiti for her, whit her name on (in straight letters, so she can read it good).

What do you think/like bro.

Bro hug from here.

Rolf

Rolf

What about a little Biker Scout with a Sandtrooper and she can look at it

and think of her and her Dad out trooping together

I think they'd both love that

Love the 'Pop-Art' Batman by the way....Fantastic!!!!

Well, thought I would let everyone know that my BFG idea fell thru. This was going to be completed with the help of another brother here, but things did not work out. Not enough parts..

The Pauldron will be shipping this week though , along with some funds to help with purchase of a BFG or whatever he needs.

Jay

:n:

Well, thought I would let everyone know that my BFG idea fell thru. This was going to be completed with the help of another brother here, but things did not work out. Not enough parts..

The Pauldron will be shipping this week though , along with some funds to help with purchase of a BFG or whatever he needs.

Jay

The pauldron alone is a great thing to donate Jay

And we have generated a reasonable amount that should help him to get that BFG and the other parts needed.

Justus

• 1 month later...

I just want to thank everyone! From the bottom of my heart! The MEPD is a true band of brothers! I made a thank you thread to show off all your generous items. You guys are amazing!

I just want to thank everyone! From the bottom of my heart! The MEPD is a true band of brothers! I made a thank you thread to show off all your generous items. You guys are amazing!

That's why we also call this : BAND OF BROTHERS ;) ! Rock on bro and we are on ya back ;) !

Grtz RAY