Help a brother (and his daugther) out !!

Hi bro's / sis..,

please read the following :

http://www.mepd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4186

Why don't we help this brother out so he can get/buy a Armor back !! If we all bring some hands and PP together we can help a brother and his daugther after a hard and difficult time !!

Grtz RAY ( Thanks for taking your time and let's do it ! )

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:td: ******UPDATE******

TD's/ TK's WHO HAVE DONATED:

- Billhag $- received

- TD-7304( Ray) $

- Dutchy (Justus) $

- TK-9135, A MRCE HELMET- shipped

- TK-4510, A BACKPACK-shipped

- cha0s $

- Robert, a good friend from Ray and Dutchy. $

- TomaToNOR $ received

- Sci-Fire, A NEW FX ARMOR-shipped

- TD-3936 aka trooper1, an ORANGE PAULDRON AND A GOOD CHANCE FOR A BFG AS WELL {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif

- TD-252, a custom made piece of art {SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif

THANKS

{SMILIES_PATH}/salute.gif *THIS IS WHAT THE MEPD IS ALL ABOUT* {SMILIES_PATH}/salute.gif

{SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif BROTHERHOOD {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif

I am in on it too bro'...Let's say that the minimum contribution will be $20, more is better of course. But if all of us throw in a few greens we can help a trooper back on track and more important, make sure that his daughter keeps smiling and singing! {SMILIES_PATH}/duim.gif

PM ME FOR THE PP ADRESS FOR A CONTRIBUTION:y: {SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/duim.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif

THE 1ST PAYMENT IS OUT THE DOOR AND SEND TO TD-443/ EDDIE

• 2 weeks later...

I will donate an MRCE helmet.

I have to finish the mods to be 501st acceptable, but once done, (that should be in about two weeks) Its on its way to him. I was going to auction it for charity once done, but this is a better cause.

I have all the trim for TD, Ill let him weather it. Stomper hovies to go on it as well.

LMK where to send it.

*Edit*... Totaly botched the ears I have for this. I can fix it, but it will take to long. I will be sending new lenses, and other goodies. The MRCE is a brand new one, direct from Radford. It is inroute via UPS. Sorry I cant get you a premodded one, but I figure a new one is cool as well...

I will donate an MRCE helmet.

I have to finish the mods to be 501st acceptable, but once done, (that should be in about two weeks) Its on its way to him. I was going to auction it for charity once done, but this is a better cause.

I have all the trim for TD, Ill let him weather it. Stomper hovies to go on it as well.

LMK where to send it.

That's awesomeeeee bro...really really cool !! This is Band Of Brothers !!

Again 9135...there are no words for this...you are a hero !!

Grtz RAY

That is really amazing

This is just too great.. ..This made me speechless..

You can pm the man personally for the adress, he will jump through his roof when he hears this...

TD-443 is the man send it to

A big hand for you TK-9135

I cant imagine loosing everything. We are in this for the troopers as well as the ones we troop for.

I have to attach the new ears, finish puttying and sanding, then I will be repainting this week. It will have correct color traps and vents as well as Stompers hovies. Blue stripes and my green lenses in replacement of the MR ones. Correct brow and neck trim as well.

Ill get this out ASAP. Ill post up a pic prior to sending it.

Hug your little one, you still get to be Daddy. I am sure we can help with the plastic.

I have a sandy back pack that I was working on. Still needs to be finished. I can donate that. It has a pvc frame. Most parts are there except for the cistern and radio box and face plate. Its not the greatest, but with a bit of work it will do the job nicely. Want it? I live in San Diego.

I have a sandy back pack that I was working on. Still needs to be finished. I can donate that. It has a pvc frame. Most parts are there except for the cistern and radio box and face plate. Want it?

....a backpack...

I guess that is a yes...

I will pm you the adress of TD-443

THANX TK4510

I have a sandy back pack that I was working on. Still needs to be finished. I can donate that. It has a pvc frame. Most parts are there except for the cistern and radio box and face plate. Its not the greatest, but with a bit of work it will do the job nicely. Want it? I live in San Diego.

Really really awesome bro !! Wooohooo... ! So cool to see people helping other people out ! Ya backpack will be carried with alot of love by 443 !

Respect to ya all people !

Grtz RAY

...I cannot believe that we missed this thread...and the dude lives in my hood!!!...

...JB and I have a started set of FX armor...if it will work he is more then welcome to it...

Lewis

Which means....you will supply a set of armor Against a reduced price..or for free

If I interpret it wrong lmk Lewis

Anyway, the thread is still active 'till next week...

Then all the donations are going out, once received. And armor/ backpack and helmet can be shipped directly to Eddie..or he can pick it up himself.

Thanx already Lewis...

My end is going to take way to long. So, Eddie, look for a UPS truck.

It is carrying a brand new MRCE from Radford films to you. Ill be sending some lenses, and other goodies in the mail seperate to you.

You will have to do the mods, but hey, there easy. The one I have here I have to do to much to, and my time is limited.

Enjoy. Looks like all you need is a set of boots gloves and underarmor.

Hug you daughter man.

...... Looks like all you need is a set of boots gloves and underarmor....

Hey Dutchy

Hopefully we can go some way to covering this off with our donations

This is brilliant, I'm so glad everyone as got behind this

Well done guys

Back pack is away!!!! UPS tracking number: 1ZA5662A0326057687

Dont laugh too much, just needs a lil' TLC and it will look cool

Bro..it's not about the material you know !! You have done this with ya heart..and that's is something so awesome and special !! I am sure 443 will jump around getting ya backpack in his hands !

Again many thanks bro for helping a bro and his daugther out !!

Grtz RAY