Thought i'd Introduce Myself :)

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, Wasn't really sure which to put it in.

My name is Neil, I'm from sunny England 20 years old. I've been looking around on here and a few other forums for a couple of months now. Just ordered my AP bucket and can't wait to get it Guess i better get readin', There is alot of useful info on here that i need to read up on.

Thanks guys.

Welcome Neil! Lots of great people here with some seriously good info. Good luck with your AP helmet build. Be sure to take lots of pictures along the way... One thing I wish I'd done the firs time around.

You have to bolt the faceplate and back together so you can place the earpieces in the right position, and personally I don't know if it will be a good idea to glue the lot. Take notice of the fact that you can play with the "brow" height when you assemble it.

Here you have a side shot of mine when I was working on it, so you can see it assembled with bolts.

Posted Image

good luck!

Thanks again guys for the warm welcome. Was just wondering, Do people use the decals they get with the kit or paint on the details?

Thanks again.

I've used decals in the past and I think that they work great. I'm currently working on hand painting an AP with paint chips and all (no decals for the tube stripes either). I think that it's much more satisfying to hand paint the details, and it makes it look more like the original with uneven lines and what not. Just my $0.02.