CIV Fan Film Thread

Scootch

Hey Buddies Those of you who made CIV remember this???

Erik Andersen has created a film he's hoping to submit for the upcoming Fan Film contest called "Star Wars Made Me This Way". Shot at CIV, many of us are featured prominently- but guys in armor are hard to recognize, and he wants to give everyone a lower third on-screen byline when they appear.

So here is where you come in. Watch this video of people he's trying to ID (the final film will be more in depth):

and if you recognize yourself -or anyone else you want to ID- send him a note with the name and time the person appears, and when they first became a SW fan if applicable.

Email: eca@filmsinfocus.com

Thanks- he'll appreciate this greatly, as e really wants to make us all look goooooood.

I thugged this post from my XO but I know there were plenty of us there so it can't hurt to spread the love? Oh and in case you guys were wondering......00:38 seconds into the trailer I'm the Shadow Troop with the quick draw! ha ha ha ha ha!