'Nam era oscilloscope

Murphoid

I thought some of you guys could appreciate this. Its a US Army electric oscilloscope (for reading signal voltages) from the Vietnam War era. The certification sticker is dated Feb 5, 1965, and it was due for recalibration 3 months later on May 5. The sticker is signed by John T Beard.

I found it early last year at a flea market for a real steal, and as far as I know, everything works, except the electric probe, which is has some naked wires and a few missing implements. I'd really like to find more out about it, but there is virtually no information on this particular model on the Internet. I saw a manual for it on Ebay a while back, but didn't bother buying it. Anyway, enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

How cool!!! I want to get a hold of some vintage equipment like this. I recently acquired a flack jacket and some more misc. items for my Vietnam impression. Seth and I continue to acquire more antiquities, and I'm actually building up a real M-16A1 rifle (with AR-15 internal parts for legal reasons).