ROM-FX sound system.

Rolf

Here you see my rom-fx sound system.

I´m happy whit the sound, but not whit the mic.

Are there any out there...

There know where i can buy a good head set mic, i can add the rom-fx in/out put.

Best regards.

Rolf .

Posted Image

Rolf, I have a Shure headset mic that works really well, but it wasn't cheap. I don't know the exact model number but it's a high-impedance mic with a 1/4" phone jack. I used an 1/4" to 1/8" adapter to make it work with my system. I don't have the ROM FX but I'm pretty certain this would work for it as well.

The model number on my Shure is WH20QTR and you can get it for around $70. It has very good feedback rejection and can be removed from the headset mount easily. I velcroed mine directly into my bucket.

Hey all, you can go on the Rom FX web site for these units.

www.romfx.com

As for microphones only, I have a couple models I am trying to get info on which can be used. Will let everyone know.

Jay

Can´t wait

The model number on my Shure is WH20QTR and you can get it for around $70. It has very good feedback rejection and can be removed from the headset mount easily. I velcroed mine directly into my bucket.

Copy that Tom, do you have a site or something .

It's on Amazon for a decent price. I had a link to it in my original post but when I was browsing this thread last night my post was empty. When I went to edit it, everything was there but it didn't show up in the thread. Weird. I removed the Amazon link and my post showed up again.

You should also be able to get that mic from music stores but be careful because it comes in three versions with different connectors. You want the one with the 1/4" phone jack. Then it's pretty easy to adapt it down to 1/8" phone.

It's on Amazon for a decent price. I had a link to it in my original post but when I was browsing this thread last night my post was empty. When I went to edit it, everything was there but it didn't show up in the thread. Weird. I removed the Amazon link and my post showed up again.

You should also be able to get that mic from music stores but be careful because it comes in three versions with different connectors. You want the one with the 1/4" phone jack. Then it's pretty easy to adapt it down to 1/8" phone.

Thanks for your time to look bro.

I have been in a few shops whit the romfx, to find it.

There is a few big music shops near by me, i will try them asap

I checked with Radio shack, which was one for about $40.00. I will get the model and maybe a pic tommorrow so you can see what they have. Quite a few of the troopers here use this hands free headset mic.

I checked with Radio shack, which was one for about $40.00. I will get the model and maybe a pic tommorrow so you can see what they have. Quite a few of the troopers here use this hands free headset mic.

Thanks bro, can´t wait to see the little monster

• 2 weeks later...

bump...Any pics or info on this?