Deployment Status

Sorry for the long wait with the deploying. We have upgraded our computer and my photoshop has not been installed yet onto the the system. As soon as I'm up and running I will get on with it.

Once again Sorry. I am useing an old computer just the get my emails.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry for the long wait on the deployment. As soon as I get new recruits through the door and trained up I am sending them off to Iraq or Afghanistan. We are under a lot of pressure at the moment in the Regiment because of this.

As soon as the dust settles I will crack on with my "IN" tray...

Once again I am so sorry.

Mike, if you want to recruit a new deployment officer I'm OK with that.

I am so sorry for the long wait on the deployment. As soon as I get new recruits through the door and trained up I am sending them off to Iraq or Afghanistan. We are under a lot of pressure at the moment in the Regiment because of this.

As soon as the dust settles I will crack on with my "IN" tray...

Once again I am so sorry.

Mike, if you want to recruit a new deployment officer I'm OK with that.

Don't be sorry bro. I'm sure our new recruits here understand the importance of what you are doing....very important indeed.

Yeah brother.....I know that some day I'll be asking for Deployment, but until then I feel like I belong to this mob anyway just because you guys all ROCK! So I'm already at home here deployed or not deployed and that's one good feeling to have for me!