Spotty Comms

SethB6025

Just as a heads up to anyone who it may concern, I will have erratic access to the interweb over the next few weeks. Its been like this for a couple weeks now but I thought I'd make mention since my uncharacteristic absence worried a few people.

CP's and pack parts are carrying on a-okay but it may take me a few days to reply to emails and I've only been getting on message boards once or twice a week for a limited amount of time. So don't panic if I'm a little slow to get back to you on something; its not intentional.

This is largely due to some changes in my living situation and the structure of my day-to-day life. I'm going to pick up a laptop so I can catch some wifi time during my lunchbreak, etc. Everything should be back to normal very soon in respect to my access so please bear with me in the meantime. Thanks guys!

Thanks guys for your support & understanding. I am moved into my new place, and my laptop should be here (er, there) sometime next week. Then I'll be a little more regular with my forum visits & email. Next week I will also be returning to work on projects. CP's I plan on having finished by the end of next week, same story with the pack parts that have been ordered. Right now I just need to stay busy when I'm not with my kids, so in a way I am glad to have some things going on project-wise.

Oh Seth, you have kids? How old are they? Trying to be a nosey parker... if you don't mind..

Right now I just need to stay busy when I'm not with my kids, so in a way I am glad to have some things going on project-wise.