New Gallery

tk432

if you useing the XP publish.

there should be a drop down menu showing where you want it to go.

select the right album from there.

Posted Image

if you are doing the file thing.

first select how many boxes you need(this will only need to be set once, so you may have already done it)

then browse for the file.

upload it

then you should see this. just select the album from the drop down menu.

Posted Image

hope that helped

It never allowed me to pick an 'Album Catagory' - it just went to 'User Gallery' automatically, and I cant find how to alter that.

And the way you've shown it here, it doesnt create separate albums for each member individually(in MEPD Members) - it just lumps them all in together.

Can you just move my album into MEPD memebers, or does the program not work like that?

THANKS!!

I guess I just dont get it

In other words, you're telling me this is nothing like the old gallery, where an album can have other albums inside of it - like on Windows, you can have folders inside of other folders.

I just want to move my album from 'User Galleries' to 'MEPD Memebrs'

And I'm not getting on your case Josh - I just get fustrated with all this new stuff thats supposed to be better, and I can't get it to do squat. I'm not very computer savvy, if you couldn't tell - LOL

THANKS!!!

Cool deal Josh

I'm understanding that there are catagories, then albums, then files.

You had MEPD Members as both a catagory AND an album, so all I could do at that point was add files. The way its set now, MEPD is a catagory, and now my album is within it - Woot, by golly, I thinks I got it LOL

Heres an idea -

Make a separate catagory for ALL Sandtrooper.net users to put albums in.

Then make the MEPD catagory only accessable by you(and the other officers), so when a member fulfills all the requierd aspects of becoming 'deployed', you can then move their album from Sandtrooper.net users to MEPD Members.

Its kinda like something to achieve - ANYONE can have their pics in the Sandtrooper.net users catagory, but only a fully deployed trooper gets his/her pics in the MEPD Memebers catagory.

Just a thought -