Do you like the new look

tk432

Do you like the new Look  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Like the new look, but shouldn't the New Topic and Post Reply buttons have Imperial ships on them instead of Rebel ones? Not sure where you'd find such buttons, but I noticed it, so I figured I'd mention it.

im not sure where kevin is.

im sure he is busy.

so next week ill try to recreate his frame template and try to get us all done.. (now that summer is here, i dont have school and i have free time, almost forgot what that was)

One other thing I've noticed, and don't know if it's a temporary thing or not.

On the main forum page, the icons that show which forums have new posts look a bit deformed, like they're being scaled up, but not to a clean multiple of their real size. Also, the icons on the forum pages look like they're being scaled down.

Either editing that page to use the smaller versions, or creating new, correctly sized versions of the icons would improve the appearance greatly.

If you have large-sized versions of the icons, I'm willing to make some clean-looking resized versions so you don't have to.

are backwards. When I first showed up it said LOG OUT but I wasn't logged in. I clicked it and it took me to the login prompt. I logged in and now it says LOG IN.

are backwards. When I first showed up it said LOG OUT but I wasn't logged in. I clicked it and it took me to the login prompt. I logged in and now it says LOG IN.

duh. ill fix that.. i switched it to text instead of images to save on the load time.

thanks for pointing that out..

I think the chocolate brown at the top of the page under sandtrooper.net

where it has all your options would look better if it was like the faded stripes at the begining of every topic. Just my 2 cents.

Then again what the **** do I know. Being out in this hot sun all the time tends to make me delirious!

Josh,

The highlighting of new posts isnt working quite correctly(like on the MG501 site).

When I click "View Posts Since Last Visit", some topics are bold, some are not - and the boldness could be more intense or a different color. The way it is now, it all just kinda washes together.

Also, if its a mutli-paged topic, and I click on, say page 2 or 3 or whatever, and I come back to the page with all the new posts, that particular topis will still be highlighted(if its highlighted in the first place).

Another thought - Is there a way to make the post background colors switch back and forth, like the old program went from brown to gray to brown to gray, etc... Again, it all kinda washes together - no separation.

Just some thoughts and ideas - THANKS!!!

Josh,

Those changing header pictures are AWESOME

thanks i like the alot to.

fyi there are 7 differnt rotating images.. the classic cartoon banner is in there twice to make it 8.. have you seen them all yet