recruit armor question

ok, so i gave my old TD set to my GF, as im building a ap set for myself.

i noticed the requirements code has changed ALOT since i started.

do i need to change this armor to meet standards? ive had this armor for more than 6 years!

Posted Image

ok, so i gave my old TD set to my GF, as im building a ap set for myself.

i noticed the requirements code has changed ALOT since i started.

do i need to change this armor to meet standards? ive had this armor for more than 6 years!

The standards have remained relatively unchanged for a few years. Only a few things were added this year or re-worded to be more clear.

In the picture above, the first few things I see that should to be changed are the ab plate (no buttons in the middle), and white buttons on the right. Also your knee plate. Ideally no E-11 holster either.

white buttons? is there a referance picture you can provide?

Up in the left hand corner of the Forum, we have an extensive 'Gallery' that should have all the pictures you're looking for. This one in particular jumped out as being the image you're asking for...

http://www.mepd.net/gallery/displayimage.p...tup&cat=0&pos=1

wow!

never noticed that. shoudl be easy to accomplish.

as for the sniper palte i have the templates, just never got around to makeing some. now ive gotta make 2!

ive got ammo pouches, they are just in San Diego at the moment. as for the green lenses...thought that was optional. ill ahve to go find some. shoudlnt be too bad.

other than that she's good to G.O.?

It will pass muster for 501st TD. If you want MEPD, you'll need to upgrade the mic tips to Keith or Stomper. You'll also have to add new decals (or hand paint) the traps/tears to get rid of the vertical lines (they're no longer allowed, even for 501st standards).

It will pass muster for 501st TD. If you want MEPD, you'll need to upgrade the mic tips to Keith or Stomper. You'll also have to add new decals (or hand paint) the traps/tears to get rid of the vertical lines (they're no longer allowed, even for 501st standards).

...and paint the ears.

yeah i havnt done any painting on the bucket just yet. i do some further modifications to the bucket which involves cutton out those areas, etc.

painted the ears and the grey spots last night.

further question.

since some don't in the movie. do you need a pauldron for 501st acceptance?

ok, got it and fwd' to my gf.

thanks!

new pics will be arriving saturday as we haev an armor party and i shoudl be able to fix my build on both sets of armor.