FALLEN BROTHER

teabo

news of the sudden passing of Legion member Joe Price (vampyregodz) TD-6117 of the Florida Garrison. Details are still coming in, but please respect the privacy of Joe's wife Sheila (SL-2214) during this time. Florida Garrison members will be able to provide more information as it is available.

I'M just reposting this for our brothers here on M.E.P.D.

he'll be missed.

Per the Florida boards:

Joe is being laid to rest in new Jersey today (Monday), where his family is located. When his wife returns to Florida, she will be planning a memoriam for Joe to be held in the Tampa Bay area.

I am so sad to hear this.I came here after hearing this hoping it was not true.My hart go's out to Shiela and Joes Family for their very sad loss.

Ive only met Joe breifly once or twice at the sw weekends and he truly was a gentle giant.A top bloke and a fellow sandy brother.

I traded my uncut series 5 sheet for his uncut series 4 in person last july.He was wheelchair bound and still lead the sw weekends parade proudly as his at at driver.

RIP big guy and if i ever make it to heaven i'll bring my armour and see you there.

Im so sorry to hear this

Does anyone have more details? From what I've read, he was already wheelchair bound and had pain of some sort. Just curious to know what happened.

I don't have any more news about his illness, but he was a noted wrestling beltmaker:

http://www.pro-wrestling.com/displaynew ... &sid=15001

Here is the information about the memorial service pulled from the Florida Boards:

A memorial service will be held on Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 6:00pm in remembrance of Joe Price.

Beth David Chapel

Segal Funeral Home

3909 Henderson Blvd. (off of Dale Mabry on the south side of Kennedy Blvd/60)

Tampa

Immediately following the service friends and family are invited to the home of Ursala Fisher for Shiva. If planning on attending Shiva bringing a dessert or light snack to share would be greatly appreciated.

11636 Tropical Isle Lane

Riverview, FL 33579

Joseph Corey Price

(June 11, 1970 - March 6, 2008)

Joseph Corey Price, 37, of Plant City, died Thursday, March 6, 2008. He is survived by his wife, Sheila Price; his mother Suzann Kaplan; aunt Marlene Bohnyak; uncle Fred Kaplan; and cousins Grant and Alana Ginsburg.

He was a member of the 501st Legion and active with Make A Wish Foundation. A memorial service will take place at 6:00 p.m. Thursday,March 13 at Segal Funeral Home, 3909 Henderson Blvd., Tampa.

Memorial contributions may be made in his name to Make A Wish Foundation, 5033 W. Laurel St., #110, Tampa, Florida 33607.

In regards to flowers, it is Sheila's wish that rather than sending flowers, that you take that money and donate it to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in Joe's name, as it was his favorite charity.

If you wish to send monetary donations to assist with the various costs and expenses that will arise, please Paypal those donations to alison_m26@hotmail.com (Alison Meetze/Jango Fettish will be collecting this on her behalf). Please be sure to put "Donation to the Price Family" in the subject line.

If you care to send a check/money order donation, I will be collecting this on Sheila's behalf. Please send those to:

The Price Family

C/O Carlos Diaz

2901 Wildtree Dr. #302

Riverview, FL 33578