Siphon.

Rolf

Here is a picture of my MH/SB back pack.

Posted Image

I got a siphon for my next MH/SB pack, to make a sergeant pack.

My question is.

The "air" between the two pipes, is not there on the siphon.

Do i have to cut/trim the plastic away, so it looks like the MH/SB kit (and only leave the thin string left/right between there, like on the MH/SB).

Here you see the picture of the siphon.

(i got the burger stackers, and MH/SB top round dot ready as well add to it)Posted Image

Hope you can see what i mean.

Cheers gang .

Yes you have to cut the plastic out between the two tubes.I'm working on my siphon(cistern) I got from 1970s right now.I made the support piece between the tubes from sheet styrene.I'll try to post pictures when I'm done.Remember to use the gallery section for reference.Good luck with the build.

Yes you have to cut the plastic out between the two tubes.I'm working on my siphon(cistern) I got from 1970s right now.I made the support piece between the tubes from sheet styrene.I'll try to post pictures when I'm done.Remember to use the gallery section for reference.Good luck with the build.

Thanks for the info buddy.

Is your 1970s the same look as mine siphon here ?...

I sure like to see some pictures, of yours.

I all ways use www.looksirdroids.com if i got a big ? .

Cheers .

i have no idea what you are supposed to do with the backpack, but get it done and the new armor too, so i can photoshop you into some new pictues! Good luck with the build!

Thanks mate.

I love the pictures you did for me last time.

Real good stuff .

ahum...

forget that question bro'...just found it out by looking at your picture of your pack..

You got it bro.

The more i get into this sand trooper armor, whit all the accessories.

Its all most the same as study to be a doctor, there is so many parts on this beautiful monster.

That is sometimes a jungle to get accurate .

Do it look like this .

Cheers .

Posted Image