Weathered Pauldron/ reveiw of the SB pauldron

Burt Landcaster

Before i show off some of what i have done so far. I would like to say i was lucky enough to be asked to weather stuff for another member of the bored which is always a joy in it's self But! I also got to be one of the first to get to check out seths work first hand! And am impressed with the Pauldron all together the LOOk the FEEL, it is well put together and i am blow away by it.

This pauldron is light years ahead of anything else i have see or laid my hands on.

If you are still debating to join the list i say GO for it! This is a great investment. I for one can't wait to get mine from seth

Well here are the pic's

Posted Image

Posted Image

I tried a diffrent weathering approach for the orange pauldron

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just to showcase some more of Gundamzeppelin's work, here are some pics of his work on the armor. The two pauldron's above are mine. I didn't get them in time for when the below pics where taken. When I get a chance I'll try to get some more.

For people like me who have no spare time, Gundamzeppelin is a life saver. He was great to work with and communication was incredible. He would always pm with updated pics on every step. Great guy to work with.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just to showcase some more of Gundamzeppelin's work, here are some pics of his work on the armor. The two pauldron's above are mine. I didn't get them in time for when the below pics where taken. When I get a chance I'll try to get some more.

For people like me who have no spare time, Gundamzeppelin is a life saver. He was great to work with and communication was incredible. He would always pm with updated pics on every step. Great guy to work with.

That looks better then i remember it!!! i was worried while wreathing your suit because ABS was so hard to work with

GLAD it looks so well on you great pic's

Gundamzepplin does AWESOME work!!he did my suit as well and i am very happy with it!!!Nice work bro!!!

Thanks bro!

Well, since we are showing off Chazz's work, here is what he did for me. Thanks to Chazz for the weathering. He does a fantastic job....and is AWESOME to work with. Thanks to Seth for the backpack parts and pauldron. The BP parts assemble easy, and it was fun to put the pack together. This is the first time I have put my pics on the board. The only thing I need now is a BFG and I will be ready for deployment. I have the shoulder pouch, but I haven't attached it yet. Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

However, I have KP duty under control....

Posted Image