Where Science Meets Imagination (Philly)

Vadersf15t

dude i woke up like 5 this morning so i could leave early and beat morning rush to work. i had to lug my **** suitcase to work and then from the i have to leave work early so i meet the afternoon rush and get to long island to meet with the other guys. the problem was i couldnt go back home to pick my stuff up because id be wasting time backtracking to get to the LIRR and get to long island. i literally saved an hour by bringing my armor to wokr. plus ive showed it off a couple times lol.

yeah dude BFG and backpack to PHilly? **** no. period. its not happening with our public transportation. i ran past one cop who was giving me "The Eye." if i had my BFG i guarantee i wouldve been stopped and that would not have been cool. we need policeman (or woman) in our garrison bad. and if i had my backpack....HA! they wouldve let me go one station and stopped the train as it got in. freaking SWAT wouldve stormed my *** as well as Bomb units.

i agree, waving around a little E11 is like chasing a mammoth by yourself with a dagger...

I finally got the chance to run like wind in armor and that was awesome. i redid my whole strapping system so that i can really move fast. it held fast for some good runs, and only when i flat out took off did it fail, but i learned some valuable information and i plan on using it for my next test run...

Seriously Skutch, people loved us running through the hallways and i heard that one person say there must have been a security breach which is pretty funny. we got to do it again for comic con.