ok tell met how it looks....

Katt,

Looks good to me! Don't worry about the "dirt-look". I noticed the same results when taking photos of my armor. For some reason unknown to me, the dirt didn't come out as "pronounced" as it does when viewed in person.

Have you considered trimming down the thigh pieces? Especially towards the knees. How did your ab plate turn out?

Where did you procure your ammo pouches from?

Is that a BACKPACK I see? Aloha.

Guns

Well I may need to trim them, the thigh pieces that is, but they had slipped down a bit. I think I have fix that now, but I just might take a little off of the bottom front any how. The ab plate turned out great, just can't see it because of all of my junk. pouchs are just dyed canvas ones that I got off of ebay. I am getting leather ones in the near future. And yes that is a backpack. Got it earlier this year when the boyfriend was going to do the TD instead of me. It needs work, the guy painted with some kind of rotten paint and it chips so easy. But it does have storage space so there is an advantage to it. Thanks for the tips! I'll be trimming this armor I fear for a long time to come.

Katt

Looks nice.

If I had to nit-pick, I couldn't really tell you why (it may just be an illusion of the photo), but the weathering on the helmet and pauldron looks more 'real' to me than the rest. But like I said, that'd be nit-picking, and I'm not sure why.

Aren't you a little short to be a sandtrooper? I think you did a good job! There is allot of work involved getting your armor to the point

of completion. Not sure it's something that will be ever done. Your ammo

pouches look really good! I have been searching high and low for those perfect leather ones and they are very hard to come buy. If you could find a set like the Norwegian ones you just pilfer the straps and the loops they tuck into of your canvas ones and add them to the leather ones via

the guy at the local shoe repair. just a thought!

Great job Katt!

It's a DP classic action. Thanks to Abntroop setting me up with it (thank you!!) It is much better then the FX. I think I need to add more dirt to the legs, the chest I added more to match the helmet, but you cannot see it due to the binocs. Those silly canvas pouches took that spray dye well but I noticed after wearing them for a bit it seemed to have rubbed off a little, but hey it gives it the weathered look. I got in on the leather pouch run, so when those come in I'll be set. Now to get the TD hand backs and a new decal set to make the helmet into ANH style (mainly blue vent tube stickers) then it should be done. (fingers crossed)

I wouldn't waste my money on those hand backs. the t-shape look so

much better. I still am not sure why there is stir about those hand backs.

I have only seen one of them in one photo. Now all of a sudden those are suppose to be cannon. they look like cheese graters to me. just my 2 cents!

Thanks guys! And LOL on the handbacks. I still will pick up a set. They are a little smaller and that's a good thing because I have small hands. I did trim the thigh pieces like Guns suggest and it looks better. But I swear if I hear one more time "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" I'm going to wack someone with my prod!!! I heard that so much this Saturday at our trooping event!! (Oh and td3269 you aren't part of that threat. your a fellow officer so you can get away with that ) I swear I'll get white high heel boots! Oh and that darn pack! My son couldn't get a clue that being behind me is dangerous! I don't know how many times I wacked him with it as well as doors!! He was in his Fett stuff so he couldn't see all that well either, made him a good target.