BFG - Lewis Gun FS - Price Reduced to Below $100

Wow Daetrin! That compliment is like Borat offering his sister.

"Eef you no a get sex, you should try my sister. She a 3rd best Prostitute in Khazakstan!

Hows about, if you are wanting a Lewis Gun, but do not have $600 handy, or 25 hours to scratch build one, this is a great option.

Well, wait for pics. As Boingo said... a pic is worth a thousand words. And Boing was a friend

HAHAHA!!! Happy Weekend!

Johnny

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry John that my review didn't exceed your expectations. Without having a completed one in my hands, there's only so much I can say with authority based solely on pictures.

Hows about, if you are wanting a Lewis Gun, but do not have $600 handy, or 25 hours to scratch build one, this is a great option.

Actually I'm not sure if either data point is relevant. Even if I *did*

a) have $600

B) have xxx hours to build my own

c) already have a Lewis, whether HF or other

My opinion is unchanged - it's a great kit for the cost and I can easily see buying one even if you're already in a)-c) (or all three).

You knows I be joshin' you... why would I offer my sister?

Because she's the #3 prostitute in all of Kazakstan? Actually I'd rather find time with Alexandre Dupre (purrrrrr).

Well, here is an assembled one. It needs a couple of added details, a strap and a touch of weathering. BUT, there it is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PM me for details. There will be no run. Made to order. I will confirm the price, but as I mentioned, it will be $100-ish. IT IS A KIT. A small amount of skill is required to super glue the connection of the overlapping seams, and a palm-sander will smooth the seams quite a bit. Then spray paint with Krylon Fusion satin black, dry brush with silver, weather as you like.

The pic shows a PVC pipe. It is not included, but Cushman will offer it at price. The pipe is 3" irrigation pipe, not the thick-walled stuff you get in the short segments.

Mine shall arrive tomorrow and I will probably add a couple of details to the barrel – front sight at the barrel tip connection point and some banding on the middle of the barrel and an oil can on the butt stock.

So, there you go. Thoughts?

It is so huge! It could swallow a dozen sand troopers! We were dead, it hit again, it killed everybody!

They say there is no Devil Mike... but there is. I saw it!

Nobody, boo hoo, can, boo hoo hooo, resist the... boooo hoooooo... low price!!! It is just too good! Nobody's PayPal, boo hooo, can resist its power!!! And, boo hoooooooo, they will have so much money, sniff sniff, left over, boo hooo hoooooo, they can buy a helmeeettttt upgraaaddee from TE2, booo hoo hoooooo! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Posted Image

I have been practicing my Commodore Decker all, day, long!!! <-- WC watched Doomsday Machine thrice! HAHAHA!

that DOES look great, and for the money you can't beat it!! Thanks for making these available John...er' I mean Commadore.

There are 7 kit pieces, not including the pipe or the drain pipe. They are trimmed, but kits would benefit from a good precision trimming before assembly.

Assembly requires a blade, CA glue, accelerant, sanding sponge (or palm sander), Krylon Fusion spray paint, brown and black tubes of paint – Acrylic Paint – to woody-up the butt stock and side grips, gloss coat for the "wood" and perhaps a powder-based weathering kit (Soot, and 3 shades of rust). I will use a Silver Leaf pen and dry-brushing of silver to weather mine.

Mike, can you confirm the amount of rings on the corrugated drain please?

I believe it is 14, but the images shown so far are just the base gun.

I am glad you guys are pleased. We worked ******* this one!

BIG NEWS: Total Weight As Assembled – 2 pounds, 2 ounces. WOW!

Bounces when dropped.

Do you have any pics of it in kit form (i.e. - what it looks like out of the box)? I'm wondering how many pieces there are, how the pieces fit together, if they're trimmed or not, etc.

Guys ready to order Lewis Gun/T-21 machine gun, go here...

http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/T21page.html

Also, I have noted that guys are wanting DLT-19 rifles as well. Cushman is offering a DLT-19 barrel upgrade for his V1 gun for a great price.

Posted Image

For $30 (plus shipping), owners of the Version One MG-34 can upgrade their barrel and get an accurate, non-functioning bipod, to improve the V1 owners current gun.

For that, go here...

http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/ReplicaMg34DLT.html

John

Here is the big question... do I have to convert to Orange Pauldron Trooper?

I just ordered the SB Super Pauldron... in WHITE!

I guess I can paint my old white pauldron orange and weather the crap out of it.

Paul, Mike, Seth... chime in. Also, do you see this gun fit for Deployable Status? Mine will have the strap.

Let me know on the Pauldron color plus BFG! Thanks!

Wow - came out looking great. Much better than the TK409 job I tried to do, and most scratch builts I've seen. Good job mate

I don't believe there is any requirement for people to troop with an orange pauldron when they take out their Lewis. Sometimes I did, sometimes I work my black one.

For deployed status, I'd think it's fine if you add the strap. My two credits

PM me, and I will reply with the PayPal address and price.

It is a kit, it requires a handful of items to assemble, and 3-5 hours of time. It requires light skills... if you have built a piece of bicep armor, this is about the same.

Mine is done except for the strap and cutting and adding a gas valve stem and gluing it in place.

Price is just above $100, and add some for paint, glue, sandpaper, and spend a couple of hours here, and a couple of hours there... and you will have a T-21 to troop with.

Pics of mine tomorrow.

I await your reply.

John

Ok how much for this gun and when can we start buying them