Backpack Pieces

Vogel

Are there someone in the MEPD who could tell me where I can find those pieces of the backpack??? I send you the photo of the pieces.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks.

TD-4106 “Vogel”

Algún compañero del MEPD me puede decir donde puedo encontrar estas piezas de la mochila.

Gracias.

TD-4106 “Vogel”

i just got some vintage tupperware hamburger stackers on ebay for the second pic.

search for "tupperware hamburger" and you'll find a ton of them. i still haven't come up with anything for the rounded bit on the top, but i think that's mostly just hunting down a good bowl.

Here is another option for the Hamburger stacker.

Shorty Master Plunger: 5" across the base and 12 inches tall..similar but smaller than the one at Walmart.

http://doitbest.com/Snakes+and+Augers-G ... 441511.dib

I am working on my pack now and am getting to the point of mounting this on the lower right of the pack with lt blue bottle. I'll post a photo when I'm done.

The pictures in the first post appear to be parts made by the Sci-fire.com guys. I don't think they ever went in to production.

With that said, I'd like to help. I'm going to try and put together a few radio boxes, fully detailed and ready to go over this coming weekend. If all goes as planned, I'll post them for sale after Christmas.

The Tupperware Hamburger stacker is the ideal component to complete the Cistern Siphon. But, you'll need my dome to complete it. I custom sculpted a unique dome just for it and it's been a great success, fits perfectly.

However, please know that as much as I'd like to offer parts as often as possible, I'm really preoccupied with my Clone project at the moment.

With that said, I'd like to help. I'm going to try and put together a few radio boxes, fully detailed and ready to go over this coming weekend. If all goes as planned, I'll post them for sale after Christmas.

The Tupperware Hamburger stacker is the ideal component to complete the Cistern Siphon. But, you'll need my dome to complete it. I custom sculpted a unique dome just for it and it's been a great success, fits perfectly.

I am very interested in this, please, how you can provide the Siphon Cistern and the radio boxes?.

Thanks.

I am very interested in this, please, how you can provide the Siphon Cistern and the radio boxes?.

Thanks.

I got "tupperware hamburger" on Ebay for my backpack. Now I need only the radio boxes.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...