TD-3778

TD3778

FULL NAME: David J. Syczylo

501st TD ID: 3778

GARRISON: Bloodfin

*EMAIL: david@djsyczylo.net

*WEB SITE: www.djsyczylo.net

You can view all of my Sandtrooper costume stuff at http://djsyczylo.net/costumes/Sandtroop ... er3778.htm

Posted Image

My 501 photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anything else needed? Again you can view all of my Sandtrooper costume stuff at http://djsyczylo.net/costumes/Sandtroop ... er3778.htm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cannot wait to be deployed.

I actually do not have a BFG for my trooper. I use the standard blaster and I have my dewback prod.

I do have an update on my armor. I just got the hip pouch from Sith Armor. I was not going to use the hip pouch but I changed my mind and went with it.

Sorry to be the dude with the bad news, but it says on the requirements page that a BFG is required. That might be a problem!

Anyways, the armor is looking kickass, looking forward to seeing more pictures with the updates! Good luck with the deployment!

• 6 months later...

I am upgrading my TD armor. I am switching the shoulder straps to canvass, replaced the buttons to white, dyed the pauldron to a dark grey almost black, and now have a pouch for the hip. When I can suit up (6 or so months due to broken ankle and more) I will take new picts.

You got to lose that that e-11 holster and is your helmet a FX helmet? That might be a problem...

Hey dude.. looks like your helmet is FX.. They wouldn't let me in with an FX helmet when I tried back in March.. so I had to get an AP helmet... then I got deployed in early July... Read the "requirements" and you'll see everything that's approved and not acceptable.

As Han Solo said in Return of the Jedi before leaving for Endor, "good luck; you're gonna need it."

TD 1044

Great Lakes Garrison