MG-34/DLT-19 Woodgrained or Not? What do you think?

I'm purchasing a Hyperfirm MG34 from SciFire. I am not sure if I want the stock/butt woodgrained or not.

I don't want to do it myself. I don't get along well with paint.

I personally think it would look good black, and I've read about the bakelite stocks used in the movies.

What I'm wondering is IF I get tired of trooping in a year or two and I decide to sell my armor and accessories, would the gun be more desirable/valuable if the stock was woodgrained?

What do YOU all think? I need to know ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

I just watched all the MG34 scenes in ANH sitting a foot from my 40" HDTV and all I can tell for sure is two of the 4 in the Death Star rack are darker than the other two. The one Han & Chewie end up taking along is one of the darker two. If it's woodgrain, it's incredibly dark wood - not light like the stock on the real MG34 I've borrowed from a friend.

MG34's had both woodgrain & bakelite stocks, depending on when they were manufactured. With that in mind, bakelite ranged in color from black to a reddish swirly color that looked a lot like woodgrain. That is what I tried to replicate with mine, even though the one Sci-Fire cast clearly had a wooden stock (which was both stained & painted black on real vintage ones). I agree that the film production probably used the bakelite stocks which looked almost black on screen. So I would say that a darker reddish woodgrain would be the way to go.